It may seem that during our sleep we don’t do anything to improve our beauty. That’s not true, sleep plays an important role in how you look! Sleeping is essential for maintaining proper skin health. Though plastic surgery procesures in Poland is at a high level, here are a few steps that will make you feel more beautiful when you wake up. If you want your skin to look healthy and younger, you should:
- Sleep on your back – this may help you avoid wrinkles as repeated pressure in your skin causes damage.
- Moisturize! Dry skin always looks a lot worse. Use night cream before going to sleep, which will help you keep your skin hydrated and will smooth out wrinkles.
- Wash your pillowcases! You lay your head on it for about 8 hours a night, imagine all the bacteria gathered there. Change your pillowcase once a week.
- Don’t eat salty foods before going to sleep. This may lead to puffy dried out eyes as salty foods make you dehydrated.
- Wear your hair up – while sleeping hair gets in your face causing your natural oils to go crazy! Try to make a loose ponytail, to not damage your hair.
- Go to bed with a clean face – don’t forget to take your make-up off before going to sleep, as it is very unhealthy.
Of course, it’s not easy to always stick to these guidelines, remember in case you are feeling insecure because of your appearance, to make an appointment for the consultation in our plastic surgery clinic in Poland.
Justyna is a very open person and likes to talk to people. That’s why she decided to become a patient adviser. She has comprehensive knowledge about medical procedures performed abroad.
+44 748 315 53 08