Weight loss surgery helps people with extreme obesity lose weight. Surgery can be performed if you have a BMI (body mass index) of 40 or more, which for men means to be about 100 pounds overweight, and for women about 80 pounds. If you have lower BMI (body mass index) but have a serious health problem related to obesity the surgery can also be performed. If you want to have a weight loss surgery, we suggest you consider Poland as a destination as there you will meet professional, English speaking staff who will provide you with high-quality surgery at an affordable price. Learn why is it worth to have weight surgery done in Poland by reading our article.
- 1. Weight loss surgery will improve your cardiovascular health
- 2. Weight-loss surgery in Poland is a good option for diabetes treatment
- – Weigh loss surgery Poland – reviews
- 3. All types of weight loss surgery are available in Poland
- 4. Prices for the weight loss surgery in Poland are very affordable
- 5. Long-term weight loss success
1. Weight loss surgery will improve your cardiovascular health
Obesity is a common issue which affects people of all ages and incomes, everywhere. According to The Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation (IHME), one-third of people are overweight or obese. In last years high-income countries like the UK, the US and Australia have a large gain in obesity among men and women. Overweight people are more likely to have high blood pressure and high cholesterol which lead to increased risk of heart diseases and stroke. For people who have extra weight due to health problems like diabetes or due to hormones, it is very hard to lose weight through diet and exercise. Bariatric surgery can help you to lose weight and to improve your cardiovascular health. After the weight loss surgery abroad your blood pressure and cholesterol can return to normal levels.
2. Weight-loss surgery in Poland is a good option for diabetes treatment
Most people who have type 2 diabetes are overweight. Studies have shown that weight-loss surgery can help people with type 2 diabetes to control their blood sugar levels. The New England Journal of Medicine recently published the studies during which researchers studied 150 obese patients with type 2 diabetes. After three years, 90 to 95 percent of the patients started to have a remission of diabetes and no longer needed to take insulin.
– Weigh loss surgery Poland – reviews
Bariatric surgery gave me new life
Gary, Gloucester, UK
I lost 105lb and I am proud! Thanks for help!
I feel fantastic after my weight loss in Poland
Daria, Ipswich, UK
Bariatric surgery in Poland saved my life
Amanda, Luton, UK
3. All types of weight loss surgery are available in Poland
Weight loss or bariatric surgery, is the surgery that is used to treat people who are dangerously obese. The main thing you and your doctor should do is to choose the type which best fit your goals. There are several types of weight loss surgery abroad.
- Gastric Sleeve Poland – during the surgery the surgeon removes a portion of the stomach. As a result, hunger-causing hormones are secreted and you feel less hungry and feel full sooner after eating.
- Gastric Bypass Poland – after the surgery your stomach size is shrunk and the intestines are rearranged which means that you feel full sooner after eating.
- Biliopancreatic Diversion or Duodenal Switch – during the surgery, the surgeon will reduce stomach with the help of gastric sleeve, after that he will rearrange the intestines in order to reduce the number of calories the body can absorb.
- Lap-Band Surgery Poland – the surgeon inserts the band that wraps around and squeezes a narrow section in the upper-middle part of the stomach. The section that is created above the band becomes a small stomach which fills up quickly, as a result, you feel full sooner and eat less.
- vBloc Therapy – vBloc is the device which is inserted into your stomach. The device periodically blocks the delivery of hunger signals to the brain. As a result, you feel hunger not that often and feel full sooner after smaller meals.
- Gastric Balloon Poland – the surgeon will insert a balloon into your stomach which will leave less room for food. As a result, you eat less and feel full sooner. The balloon must be removed in 6 months, which makes this type a temporary solution intended to make you follow medically-supervised diet and exercise program.
4. Prices for the weight loss surgery in Poland are very affordable
Poland is the country in the European Union, which means that all of the hospitals and clinics are working according to European standards. At the same time, prices in Poland are much lower than for example in the UK or Germany. By choosing Poland you can be sure that you will get a high-quality surgery at a cheap price.
5. Long-term weight loss success
The results of weight loss surgery in Poland, are known to be long lasting. Weight loss surgery abroad can achieve impressive results in terms of the amount of weight lost. For many patients, weight loss surgery is a start to a long-term diet and exercise program. If you want to learn more about weight loss surgery in Poland or want to book the consultation in Poland, contact us!
Here you can calculate your BMI: