Varicose veins are not only a medical problem but also an aesthetic one. If you are suffering from that condition and would like to undergo an affordable procedure abroad, here are 5 reasons to have your varicose veins treatment abroad:
- 1. All types of varicose veins treatment are available in Poland
- – Important information regarding мaricose veins treatment in Poland
- 2. Varicose veins treatment abroad will increase your mobility
- 3. Varicose veins treatment in Poland is safe and done by professionals
- 4. The price for varicose veins treatment in Poland is much lower than in the UK or Germany
- – Varicose veins treatment abroad price comparison
- 5. After varicose veins treatment in Poland, you will feel better about your appearance
1. All types of varicose veins treatment are available in Poland
There are various types of varicose vein treatment. Generally, we may divide them to surgical and nonsurgical treatments. Nonsurgical methods include sclerotherapy, endovenous thermal ablation, vein ligation and stripping. Surgical methods involve laser treatments and ultrasound treatments. Luckily, all of them are available in our clinics! It is hard to say which method would be best for you, so during the personal consultation, the method will be carefully chosen by your doctor.
– Important information regarding мaricose veins treatment in Poland
|Price||from 850 GBP|
|Length of procedure||1-2 hours|
|Required medical tests||blood group, blood morphology, SR (sedimentation rate), coagulogram (APTT, INR), serum glucose, electrolytes levels, urine analysis, Ekg (only for patients older than 55 y.o.), HBs, HCV, HIV|
|Stay in the clinic||Not required / 1 day|
|Healing time||2-4 weeks|
|Special compression garments (socks)||10 days after the surgery|
|Incisions||Small, under the vein|
|Stay in Poland||At least 1 week|
2. Varicose veins treatment abroad will increase your mobility
One of the biggest benefits of having your cheap varicose veins treatment abroad is increasing your mobility. As you will get rid of the pain, you will be able to move around and walk without problems, you will have the chance to return not only to normal activities but also to fitness and sports. Of course, it will also help your general health. Your legs won’t stand in your way anymore, your vigor will increase and you will restore your active life!
3. Varicose veins treatment in Poland is safe and done by professionals
Beauty Poland works only with the best of the best. Our doctors are well-known specialists in varicose vein surgeries with many years of experience and of the highest professionalism. Doctors do their best to ensure every patient’s’ safety and provide fast and effective treatment in every case. Furthermore, the clinics we work with are modern facilities, with great equipment. This is why we are able to provide you with every method of varicose veins treatment abroad.
4. The price for varicose veins treatment in Poland is much lower than in the UK or Germany
Varicose vein treatment in Poland is very affordable, as the prices start from 850 GBP, while in Germany prices start from 1300 GBP. In further comparison, in the UK varicose vein treatment starts even from 2300 GBP!
We can guarantee that the difference in price has no influence on the quality of the procedure. Our clinics in Poland use same quality materials and equipment, the difference in price depends on the economic differences.
– Varicose veins treatment abroad price comparison
5. After varicose veins treatment in Poland, you will feel better about your appearance
Varicose veins are thick, enlarged, gnarled veins filled with too much blood. They usually look raised and swollen, having a red, blue or purple color. As you are probably aware, they can ruin the look of your legs. After having your affordable varicose vein treatment in Poland you will instantly feel better about your looks. After the surgery, you will not be ashamed about the appearance of your legs anymore and you will be able to enjoy showing off your healthy and beautiful legs!
We would love to help you with eliminating varicose veins, so do not hesitate to contact our Team and book your appointment!
+44 748 315 53 11
Latest posts by Marek (see all)
- Recovery from bariatric surgery - how does it look like? - 2019/01/11
- Rate of regain after gastric bypass - 2019/01/11
- Is bariatric surgery reversible? - 2019/01/04