5 reasons to get rhinoplasty done in Wroclaw with Beauty Poland
Nose surgery, also known as rhinoplasty, is one of the most popular plastic surgery procedures in the world. It is mainly done for aesthetic reasons but also medical ones as well (e.g.breathing anomalies). During this treatment a nose is reshaped to achieve satisfactory results regardless of whether the patient has decided to undergo treatment for aesthetic or medical inconveniences.
2. Fast execution
Getting rhinoplasty procedure in Wroclaw is a guarantee of high-level treatment executed within the shortest time possible. The one day surgery is a world trend, but also an alternative to traditional health care. Our doctors will restore the proper functions of your nose or correct its shape according to your needs, and you will be asked to stay in the clinic for only one more day.
3. Professional surgeons with experience in rhinoplasty
We cooperate with top class experts who will advise you on the best applicable methods. Depending on a patient’s case the doctor may advise open rhinoplasty, closed rhinoplasty / secondary rhinoplasty/ revision rhinoplasty or filler rhinoplasty. The first method is recommended for the most serious cases – during open nose surgery in Wroclaw a vertical strip of skin is cut and the cartilage and bone of the nose is sculpted. Closed rhinoplasty is for minor cases and filler rhinoplasty is not permanent because nothing is surgically removed.
4. Boost your self-esteem
Both problems with breathing and an appearance that one might not be able to accept may be the reason for lack of confidence in your everyday life. Continuous problems that refrain you from living life at its fullest do not need to be a part of your everyday life. Rhinoplasty in Wroclaw is your opportunity to functioning freely without any limits.
5. Save up to 70% with our affordable prices of rhinoplasty in Wroclaw
The prices offered for rhinoplasty in Wroclaw are highly competitive when compared to the prices in the UK or Norway. You can save up to 70% and spend that money on your stay combining treatment with a lovely trip to one of the most beautiful cities in Poland.
Top 3 places that you have to visit after rhinoplasty in Wroclaw
– you should start your trip with looking for the famous Wroclaw’s dwarfs that are hidden between the buildings.
– it is your chance to get to know the calm side of Wroclaw. We particularly recommend taking a walk along the evening walls when lights are up as it enhances the viewing experience.
– this one is a must see. A huge painting that presents one of the most important battles is a dose of historical background that you should get familiarized with.