If you have a back pain, which is restraining you from exercising, or even everyday activities and enjoying life to the fullest, and every other method failed to help you ease the pain, you should definitely consider undergoing orthopedic spinal surgery. The spinal surgery in Poland is an affordable option, which covers a range of procedures used to treat problems with the spinal column and nervous system.
Table of contents
- 1 1. Orthopedic spine surgery in Poland will relieve your back pain
- 2 – Important information regarding orthopedic spine surgery in Poland
- 3 2. Doctors in Poland use minimally invasive techniques
- 4 3. All types of orthopedic spine surgeries are available in Poland
- 5 4. Save money on your high-quality orthopedic spine surgeries in Poland
- 6 – Orthopedic spine surgery price comparison
- 7 5. We will help you at every step of your medical journey
1. Orthopedic spine surgery in Poland will relieve your back pain
The main benefit of every orthopedic spinal surgery in Poland is the relief of back pain. It will definitely comfort your well-being and change your life for the better. However, the results of the affordable orthopedic spine surgery in Poland may bring other advantages to your life. You will be able to be more productive at work, become physically fit and move around better, your mood and general attitude will improve and you will not need to take as much pain killers. All in all, the surgery will have a very positive impact on your life, so it is definitely worth considering.
– Important information regarding orthopedic spine surgery in Poland
|Price||from £ 2000|
|Length of procedure||2-7 hours|
|Required medical tests||blood group, blood morphology, SR (sedimentation rate), coagulogram (APTT, INR), serum glucose, electrolytes levels, urine analysis, Ekg (only for patients older than 55 y.o.), HBs, HCV, HIV, CAT Scan, Spine x-rays|
|Stay in the clinic||1-3 days|
|Healing time||2-4 weeks|
|Recovery time||3 - 6 months|
|Incisions||Along the spine|
|Stay in Poland||At least 1 week|
2. Doctors in Poland use minimally invasive techniques
Spinal surgeries are typically “open surgeries”. However, not all of the types of orthopedic spinal surgeries abroad have to be performed this way. Many of them can be treated with some aspect of minimally invasive techniques. Minimally invasive techniques involve different methods, such as lasers, operating microscopes or endoscopes. Modern technologies and advancements allow treating more spinal conditions with a minimally invasive surgical technique. Our clinics are modern institutions who hire the best professionals, who use minimally invasive techniques.
3. All types of orthopedic spine surgeries are available in Poland
There are various types of orthopedic spine surgeries accessible on the market. Luckily, all of them are available in Poland!
Here is the overview of some of them:
- Spinal fusion is the most common spinal surgery. The doctor will join spinal bones, called vertebrae, together. This limits the motion between them and how far your nerves can stretch.
- Discectomy is a surgery during which the surgeon removes a disk or a part of the disk. This surgery is used, as sometimes a disk can slip out of place, press on a spinal nerve and, consequently, cause back pain. While disk replacement surgery, the surgeon removes a damaged spinal disk and inserts an artificial one. Usually, recovery time after disk replacement is shorter than after a spinal fusion.
- Laminectomy is the surgery during which, the surgeon removes parts of the bone, bone spurs, or ligaments in your back. This type of surgery helps to relieve the pressure on the nerves and eases the pain or weakness. Foraminotomy widens the space where nerves exit your spine, as the surgeon cuts away bone at the sides of your vertebrae. This extra space may relieve the pressure put on the spinal nerves.
4. Save money on your high-quality orthopedic spine surgeries in Poland
Orthopedic spinal surgery price is cheap. Affordable spinal surgery in Poland price starts from 2000 GBP. In comparison, the same surgery, for example, in the UK costs 7000 GBP, in Germany, it costs 8500 GBP, and in the USA you would have to pay even 20000 GBP. Therefore, you can save up to 70% if you decide on undergoing orthopedic back surgery with Beauty Poland.
– Orthopedic spine surgery price comparison
5. We will help you at every step of your medical journey
We understand that undertaking an orthopedic spinal surgery abroad is a big decision. That is why our Team is here to help you at every step of your medical journey. From the very beginning, while explaining the process of the surgery and choosing the surgeon, through booking of the appointment, to the after-care, we are here for you. We can help you organize the trip and find the cheapest flight tickets. Furthermore, we can offer you an all-inclusive package, which will cover the accommodation during your stay in Poland, airport pickup and all of the transfers between your hotel and the clinic. We want you to focus on the recovery, so we are taking care of everything else. Feel free to ask our patient advisors for help!
If you have any more questions, do not hesitate to contact us and book affordable spinal surgery Poland!