Mommy Makeover is a plastic surgery or combination of plastic surgeries which help women to look the way they looked before pregnancies and childbirth. Commonly, the procedure includes tummy tuck and breast surgery. Possibly a breast augmentation, a breast lift, or a lift and augmentation together. The mommy makeover can include also such surgeries as liposuction, labiaplasty, vaginoplasty or scar removal.
Benefits of Mommy Makeover surgery:
Thanks to Mommy Makeover you may receive many benefits:
- Boost in self-confidence and sexuality
- Slimmer body
- Flat tummy
- Fuller breast
- Lost on weight
- Youthful-looking body appearance
- One operation, which means shorter recovery time and lower costs
Mommy Makeover candidates
In general, there is no guidelines who is best candidate for Mommy Makeover surgery abroad. Procedure is recommended for:
- Every woman after pregnancy
- Woman who had not a child in the last six months
- Woman who stopped breastfeeding in the last four months
- Woman with excess of skin
- Woman with asymmetrical, sagging, or drooping breasts
Mommy Makeover prices
Similarly to other plastic surgeries, the cost of Mommy Makeover surgery is determined individually. Final price is determined by the combination of surgeries. Usually. price for more than one surgery is more affordable. Combined prices for surgeries are always good reason to perform Mommy Makeover abroad. The price for breast enlargement + tummy tuck starts from 29 000 PLN. The price for tummy tuck + liposuction starts from 20 000 PLN. Polish plastic surgeries are 70% more affordable than the surgeries in UK, USA, or in Germany.
Mommy Makeover procedure:
Mommy Makeover surgery commonly consists a tummy tuck (to remove extra skin in the abdomen and stretch muscles/ abs area) and breast enlargement or a breast lift. Tummy tuck Poland procedure stretches tummy skin and muscles, also while surgery the fat deposits which are located under tummy skin are removed. Breast Enlargement surgery may be combined with breast lift surgery. Beast, after surgery. may become bigger up to 2 cups, lifted, or just fuller. In all cases, breast implants are used. Our offer contains round, anatomical (teardrop) or high profile implants. The mommy makeover may be combined also with liposuction to help with body contouring, vaginoplasty or labiaplasty for aesthetic and self-confidence reasons.
Before the Mommy Makeover surgery:
- do not take any aspirin or other blood thinning medications for 2 weeks before your surgery
- do not smoke and drink for at least two weeks before the surgery
- you must fast for 8 hours before the surgery, and for 6 hours before your blood test
- organise your family life, as you will recover for one month (e.g. you may hire babysitter)
Required medical tests: blood group, Ekg (only for patients older than 55 y.o.), blood morphology, SR (sedimentation rate), serum glucose, coagulogram (APTT, INR), electrolytes levels, urine analysis, HCV, HBs,
Length of Mommy Makeover procedure: 2- 4 hours
Type of anesthesia: general
How Mommy Makeover is done:
Surgery covers small incisors on your tummy (commonly that is your underwear line), and on your breasts and areolas
Stay in the clinic: 2 days
Minimal stay for Mommy Makeover in Poland: 6 – 14 days
Back to work: two weeks after surgery
Mommy Makeover results: permanent
After the Mommy Makeover surgery:
Patients should keep hygiene and rest. Patients are also asked to refrain from heavy lifting for one month. Sport activities are forbidden for about 4 -6 weeks. It is essential that you keep a balanced diet and drink much liquid.
Mommy Makeover risks and complications:
The Mommy Makeover surgery is not advised for women intending to have more children.
- Breast Asymmetry
- Difficulties with breast feeding
- Bruising and discomfort that you may feel are totally normal after the surgery. It will be less and less burdensome day after day
Mommy Makeover abroad
Beauty Poland provides ones of the best plastic surgeries abroad. For more than 10 years we provide our patients with the best prices for their highly effective plastic surgeries abroad. Our customer service team makes a great effort to help patients choose the best surgeon and clinic in Poland. Also, your personal consultant will help you find the cheapest flight connections and organise your stay, accommodation and all transfers. We offer all-inlclusive packages making the organisation of the whole trip even easier for you! Feel free to contact us!
+44 748 315 53 11
Latest posts by Marek (see all)
- Recovery from bariatric surgery - how does it look like? - 2019/01/11
- Rate of regain after gastric bypass - 2019/01/11
- Is bariatric surgery reversible? - 2019/01/04