VASER™ (Vibration Amplification of Sound Energy at Resonance) Lipo System is the technique that is used in ultrasonic liposuction, for this type of liposuction the surgeon uses ultrasound to melt the fat, which then can be removed with the use of a suction cannula. Vaser™ liposuction is known as more efficient and more selective than conventional liposuction, it also has a shorter recovery period.
- 5 most important reasons why you should consider Poland for your VASER™ lipo.
- 1. VASER™ Lipo in Poland is one of the safest liposuction technique and procedure itself is quick
- – Vaser Lipo Poland reviews:
- 2. The recovery after VASER™ liposuction is faster compared to traditional method
- 3. The Vaser™ Lipo procedure is almost painless and results of the procedure are visible from day one
- – Liposuction in Poland – before and after gallery
- 4. Affordable prices for VASER™ lipo in Poland
- – VASER™ lipo prices abroad – comparison:
- 5. VASER™ lipo in Poland is done by professional English-speaking surgeons
5 most important reasons why you should consider Poland for your VASER™ lipo.
VASER™ Lipo System is a third-generation UAL (Ultrasonic Assisted Liposuction) device. The biggest advantage of this system is that it minimizes ultrasound output which provides greater tissue fragmentation and decreases the risk of blood vessel and nerves injury. As a result, the chance to get bleeding, bruising and pain during the procedure is very low. Compared to regular liposuction probes, solid titanium probes that are used during VASER™ lipo, are smaller which means that the incisions will also be smaller.
With VASER™ lipo you can remove unwanted fat from different areas of the body, such as:
The other important benefit is that VASER™ lipo can be done on a day-case basis. The procedure can last from 1 hour, while traditional liposuction lasts from 3 hours. The next day after VASER™ lipo you can leave the clinic.
– Vaser Lipo Poland reviews:
Amanda, London, UK Lisa, Bristol, UK
Vaser lipo in Poland – Horizon Clinic – was a good choice
Awesome effect after vaser lipo abroad!
Amanda, London, UK
Lisa, Bristol, UK
2. The recovery after VASER™ liposuction is faster compared to traditional method
One of the reasons why VASER™ lipo is becoming popular is its quick recovery time. Most patients can go back to normal activities within a 48 hours after the surgery. However, you may feel small amount of discomfort for about a week after the procedure. VASER™ lipo not only removes fat but also stimulates collagen production, as a result the skin is getting tighter so there is no need to perform a lipectomy after it.
Important information regarding VASER™ liposuction in Poland
Price: starts from € 680
Length of procedure 1-2 hours
Required medical tests: blood group, blood morphology, SR (sedimentation rate), coagulogram (APTT, INR), serum glucose, electrolytes levels, urine analysis, Ekg (only for patients older than 55 y.o.), HBs, HCV, HIV
Anesthesia: Local or general anesthesia or sedation
Stay in the clinic: 1 night
Healing time: 1 week
Special compression garments: 2-6 weeks
Stay in Poland: 3-7 days
Healing time: 14 day
Taking out stitches: 7 day
Dressing change: 2 day or the day when stitches are taken out
Contraindications: diabetes, infections, heart or circulation problems
3. The Vaser™ Lipo procedure is almost painless and results of the procedure are visible from day one
The procedure will reduce stubborn areas of fat and will improve your body contour. What is more, the results will be noticeable right after the surgery and they improve as your body heals. Usually, you will be able to start light exercises within a 48 hours after the surgery. For about two weeks after the surgery, you should wear special compression garment that can make your results even better
– Liposuction in Poland – before and after gallery
4. Affordable prices for VASER™ lipo in Poland
In Poland, you will get a high-quality VASER™ lipo at a price much lower that in the UK or Germany. Price for VASER lipo in Poland starts from € 680 while in the UK it starts from € 3000. The technique and the equipment used for the procedure are the same. Poland is a perfect destination to get cheap Vaser Lipo.
– VASER™ lipo prices abroad – comparison:
5. VASER™ lipo in Poland is done by professional English-speaking surgeons
Poland is a part of the European Union, which means that all of the clinics must work according to Europen standards. The surgeons we cooperate with are all professionals and are the members of international organizations such as European Society of Aesthetic Surgery, International Association of Aesthetic Medicine (Union Internationale de Médecine Esthétique), European Society of Anti-Aging Medicine, World Anti-Aging Academy of Medicine (WAAAM) etc. We will be happy to answer all of your questions and to provide you with all the information about your surgeon such as education, work experience, before – after photos of his patients etc.
+44 748 315 53 11
Latest posts by Marek (see all)
- Recovery from batriatric surgery - how does it look like? - 2019/01/11
- Rate of regain after gastric bypass - 2019/01/11
- Is bariatric surgery reversible? - 2019/01/04