Reviewed by Tomasz Klos, MD
Liposuction is one of the most frequently chosen plastic surgeries by our patients. Lipoplasty it is safe and affordable procedure abroad, which effects are visible immediately. To check the best liposuction clinics for you, contact our consultation to discuss surgery details.
Table of contents
- 1 Liposuction definition:
- 2 Benefits of liposuction surgery in Poland:
- 3 Liposuction abroad candidates
- 4 Liposuction abroad prices
- 5 Liposuction procedure:
- 6 Before the liposuction surgery in Poland:
- 7 Required medical tests:
- 8 Length of liposuction procedure:
- 9 Type of anesthesia:
- 10 Stay in the clinic:
- 11 Minimal stay for liposuction in Poland:
- 12 Back to work:
- 13 Liposuction results:
- 14 After the liposuction surgery in Poland:
- 15 Liposuction risks and complications:
- 16 Liposuction abroad
Liposuction is a surgical procedure to remove stubborn fat located beneath the skin. Liposuction aims to model and shape certain body areas like tummy, hips, love handles, thighs, arms, buttocks, back, chin. Liposuction is not recommended for the patient with obesity.
Benefits of liposuction surgery in Poland:
- Weight loss
- Removed excess of fat
- 3 -5 liters of fat removed
- You may go down up to 2 sizes
- Reduced fat distribution
- Reduction of cellulite
Liposuction abroad candidates
- Should have localized deposits of fat
- Should not have more than 30 pounds overweight
- Should have firm, elastic skin
- Should not have heart disease, lung disease, or be diabetic
Liposuction abroad prices
Liposuction in Poland is really affordable. The price for tummy liposuction starts from 1700 GBP. The price depends on the body area which you would like to improve. Tha combined procedures are also possible. For more information about the price, just contact our team.
Liposuction is performed under local anesthesia + sedation. The doctor makes small incisions to put a small suction tube, which sucks the fat away from beneath the skin using the sharp end of the device. After surgery patients are asked to wear pressure dress to improve surgery effects. Pressure garment should be worn approximately 4-6 weeks. Liposuction surgery is often combined with fat transfer.
Before the liposuction surgery in Poland:
- Perform advised blood tests
- Avoid smoking 2 weeks before surgery
- Avoid infections
- Avoid taking medicines with ibuprofen and aspirin
- Do not drink alcohol 72 before surgery
- Do not eat and drink anything 6 hours before surgery
Required medical tests:
blood group, blood morphology, SR (sedimentation rate), coagulogram (APTT, INR), serum glucose, electrolytes levels, urine analysis, Ekg (only for patients older than 55 y.o.), HBs, HCV, HIV.
Length of liposuction procedure:
2 – 4 hours.
Type of anesthesia:
Local anesthesia + sedation
Stay in the clinic:
Minimal stay for liposuction in Poland:
Back to work:
One week after the surgery.
Liposuction results might be permanent.
After the liposuction surgery in Poland:
- Keep a well balanced and healthy diet
- Drink water
- Wear pressure garment for 7 days
- Keep incisors dry and clean
- Abstain from the intense workout for at least a month
Liposuction risks and complications:
- Fluid imbalance
Liposuction is a surgery often chosen by patients of Beauty Poland. Our company has more than 10-years experience and provides one of the best plastic surgeries services in Poland and offers the most affordable prices. We take care of our patients from the very beginning until the treatment is completed. To make you feel more confident we offer all-inclusive packages which cover your pick-up from the airport, accommodation during your whole stay in Poland, all taxi transports during your stay and medical tests. Feel free to contact our consultants, who would love to help you organize affordable surgery abroad.
- Roy G. Geronemus, Lasers and Related Technologies in Dermatology, the USA 2013
- Melvin A. Shiffman, Alberto Di Giuseppe, Liposuction: Principles and Practice, Germany 2016
- Sunitha Raj, Liposuction – The big fat story, the UK 2017
- Baldev S. Sandhu, Doctor, Is Liposuction Right for Me?, the USA 2001