Liposuction is a cosmetic surgery procedure that removes fat from different areas. Hips liposuction has become one of the most popular plastic surgery procedures in the world because it is a safe and effective way to remove fat. The hips is a common lipo location for both men and women.
Benefits of hips liposuction:
1. Liposuction can remove cellulite on the hips, which typically does not lessen through exercise at all.
2. With well-shaped hips you will not only have a nice hourglass figure, but it will also give your buttock a rounder, better-defined appearance.
3. The hips are one of the hardest places to lose fat. Liposuction on this area will help you to lose inches.
4. Right after the liposuction you will see visible improvement. Hips liposuction can help you to reduce dress and pant size.
5. In most cases in 5-7 days you can go back to work.
Hips liposuction in Poland reviews:
I feel perfect after removing fat on my legs!
Martha, Manchester, UK
Hip liposuction in Poland saved me a lot of money
Liposuction in Poland – before and after gallery
Types of hips liposuction procedure abroad:
1. Traditional liposuction
Plastic surgery under the local anesthesia. During this procedure, the surgeon will make a small incision and insert a long tube which will suck the fat.
2. Laser liposuction
During this procedure, the laser fiber probe is inserted into the body, which creates a burst of energy making the liquid out of the fat.
3. Ultrasonic Liposuction
During this form of liposuction, a specialized cannula that emits ultrasonic sound waves into the fat deposits to liquefy fat cells and make them easier to remove is used.
The most important is to find a professional and experienced surgeon. Our company cooperates only with the best surgeons in Poland. provides all types of hip liposuction in Poland. If you’re considering hip liposuction abroad and would like to find out more contact Beuty Poland.
+44 748 315 53 11
Latest posts by Marek (see all)
- Recovery from batriatric surgery - how does it look like? - 2019/01/11
- Rate of regain after gastric bypass - 2019/01/11
- Is bariatric surgery reversible? - 2019/01/04