Reviewed by Tomasz Klos, MD
Table of contents
- 1 5 reasons to come to Poland for affordable BodyJet Liposuction
- 2 Body-Jet liposuction is gentler than standard liposuction.
- 3 Relatively short recovery time after body-jet liposuction.
- 4 Body-Jet liposuction abroad offers you better results!
- 5 – Liposuction in Poland – before and after gallery:
- 6 Prices for Body-Jet liposuction in Poland are much lower than in UK or Germany.
- 7 – Body Jet Liposuction abroad price – comparison:
- 8 You do not have to worry about the organization of your travel and stay during your body-jet lipo surgery abroad.
- 9 – Body Jet Liposuction Poland reviews:
5 reasons to come to Poland for affordable BodyJet Liposuction
Body-Jet Liposuction is also referred to as water assisted liposuction (WAL) and is a modern technique removing the stubborn fat. Body-Jet lipectomy is a perfect procedure for you if you look for liposuction which gives the results immediately!
Body-Jet liposuction is gentler than standard liposuction.
Water-assisted liposuction is done with the use of a stream of water under pressure. Firstly, the surgeon makes tiny incisions and then, a cannula filled with a water stream is inserted in that place. Water does not destroy the fat cells, but rather dislodge them and loosen these cells, as a result of which they can be extracted from your body very easily. The surgeon will use saline or tumescent fluid for draining the excess fat from a given body part. Using water for the liposuction makes that your body is less bruised and swollen after the surgery!
Relatively short recovery time after body-jet liposuction.
Body-Jet liposuction is performed using local anesthesia, which is why you can leave the clinic even a few hours after your procedure. There is no need to put you under general anesthesia. Majority of patients that decided to do Body-Jet liposuction returned to their normal activity even 2-3 days after the surgery.
Important information regarding body jet liposuction in Poland
|Price||From 1000 GBP|
|Length of procedure||2-4 hours|
|Required medical tests||blood group, blood morphology, SR (sedimentation rate), coagulogram (APTT, INR), serum glucose, electrolytes levels, urine analysis, Ekg (only for patients older than 55 y.o.), HBs, HCV, HIV|
|Anesthesia|| Local + intravenous sedation|
|Stay in the clinic||You can leave the clinic few hours after the procedure|
|Healing time||1 - 2 weeks|
Body-Jet liposuction abroad offers you better results!
Pressurized stream of water used for Body jet lipo prevents a given body area from much swelling. Thanks to that, the surgeon has a total control over the procedure becuase he can see the working field clearly and can control all movements that he makes. The results appear just after the procedure is finished, the recovery process is amazingly short, and you can return to your everyday activities very soon.
– Liposuction in Poland – before and after gallery:
Prices for Body-Jet liposuction in Poland are much lower than in UK or Germany.
In last few years, Poland became one of the top destinations for plastic surgeries in the world. Thanks to our highly educated surgeons and up-to-date equipment, you can have virtually every plastic surgery performed in Poland. If you are thinking whether Body-Jet liposuction is worth performing in Poland, bear in mind that the prices in Poland can be even 50% lower while compared to such countries as the UK or Germany. Poland is a perfect destination to have cheap body-jet liposuction.
– Body Jet Liposuction abroad price – comparison:
You do not have to worry about the organization of your travel and stay during your body-jet lipo surgery abroad.
If even after learning about great prices for Body-Jet lipoplasty in Poland, you are still not convinced to traveling abroad, we have our last argument to help you. Our excellent patient advisers are there to help you with your travel. They can find you the best flight connection to Poland. If you are flying from the UK you can buy tickets even for 20 GBP! Your patient adviser will also help you with booking your accommodation. You have plenty of options, from rental apartments to 5-star hotels. During your stay in Poland, your patient adviser is there to help you with any troubles that you may come across, so do not worry!
– Body Jet Liposuction Poland reviews:
Effective liposuction in Poland
No pain and wounds after body jet lipo in Poland
- Sunitha Raj, Liposuction – The big fat story, the UK 2017
- Joe Niamtu, Cosmetic facial surgery, China 2018
- Deepak K. Kalaskar, Peter E M Butler, Shadi Ghali, Textbook of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, the UK 2016
- Bruce E. Katz and Neil S. Sadick, MD, Body Contouring, the UK 2009