Reviewed by Tomasz Klos, MD
The upper arms accumulate fat that is hard to eliminate through diet and exercise. A lot of people have problems with underarms, even when they’re not overweight. If you have such problem, we can help you! Upper arm liposuction is the process of removing excess fat pockets around the arm. It is a perfect solution if you want to improve your appearance. You can easily lose your weight from other parts of your body because of liposuction treatment in one of our clinic in Poland.
Table of contents
Benefits of upper arm liposuction:
- You will feel more comfortable with your arms and will be able to wear sleeveless clothing.
- You will see the results right after the surgery.
- Boost in your self-esteem.
- With Beauty Poland you can also save up to 70 % on your surgery.
- Achieve a proportionate appearance in your arms.
Upper arm liposuction Poland reviews:
I am not a batwoman finally…
Proportionate arms after arms liposuction
Types of upper arm liposuction:
- SAL (classic liposuction)
- PAL (vibration liposuction)
- LAL (laser liposuction)
- WAL (water/body jet liposuction)
- NIL (vibrolipo rotational liposuction)
- VASER LIPO (ultrasound liposuction)
Beauty Poland will help you to find a perfect plastic surgery clinic in Poland. Our consultants are ready to answer your questions 24 h a day. Contact us and book an appointment for upper arm liposuction abroad!
- Bruce E. Katz and Neil S. Sadick, MD, Body Contouring, the UK 2009
- Sunitha Raj, Liposuction – The big fat story, the UK 2017