Even though often liposculpture is thought to be a different procedure than liposuction, basically, liposculpture is a type of liposuction. The only difference between liposculpture and liposuction is that for liposculpture only small cannulas can be used. The goal of the procedure is not only to remove the fat cells but also to underline muscles by leaving or removing fat. In Poland, you have the opportunity to have a high-quality and cheap liposculpture (at an affordable price). Below we present 5 reasons why liposuction in Poland is a perfect choice!
Table of contents
- 1 1. Liposculpture in Poland can give you abdomen six-pack without exercises
- 2 2. Plastic surgery clinics in Poland can provide all types of liposculpture
- 3 3. Results of liposculpture in Poland are permanent
- 4 4. Prices for the liposculpture in Poland are much lower than in the UK
- 5 – Liposculpture Abroad price comparison:
- 6 5. will organize everything for you
- 7 – Liposculpture Poland reviews:
- 8 Extremely happy with liposculpture results
- 9 6 pack after liposculpture
1. Liposculpture in Poland can give you abdomen six-pack without exercises
Liposculpture in Poland is for you if you are close to your ideal weight and want to improve your body contour. Liposculpture procedure is done with the use of what’s called a tumescent technique which helps to minimize bruising and blood loss. With liposculpture procedure in Poland, the surgeon can create a specific image of your body, for example, an abdominal six-pack by leaving small amounts of fat behind to mimic muscle fullness. The most important thing you should understand about liposculpture is that it is not a weight loss procedure, the goal of the procedure is to improve your body contour by removing fat cells that are diet and exercise resistant.
Common treatment locations include the abs, love handles, thighs, arms, back, and underneath the chin.
Important information concerning liposculpture in Poland
|Price||starts from €2000|
|Length of procedure||1-2 hours|
|Required medical tests||blood group, blood morphology, SR (sedimentation rate), coagulogram (APTT, INR), serum glucose, electrolytes levels, urine analysis, Ekg (only for patients older than 55 y.o.), HBs, HCV, HIV|
|Anesthesia||Local or general anesthesia|
|Stay in the clinic||1 night|
|Special compression garments||2-6 weeks|
|Stay in Poland||3-7 days|
|Healing time||14 day|
|Contraindications||diabetes, infections, heart or circulation problems|
2. Plastic surgery clinics in Poland can provide all types of liposculpture
Plastic surgery clinics in Poland are working according to all European standards, our surgeons with years of experience constantly improve their knowledge all over the world, which allows them to provide all the modern liposculpture techniques. There are several most popular techniques used for liposculpture in Poland:
- Power-assisted liposculpture (PAL) also known as VibroLipo. This type of liposculpture is characterized by the use of vibration movements of cannula which crashes and breaks down fat cells.
- Ultrasound-assisted liposculpture (UAL) also known as VaserLipo. During this type of liposuction, the fat is melted by ultrasonic energy
- Laser-assisted liposculpture (LAL) also known as SmartLipo. For this procedure, laser beam is used to break apart fat cells.
Our surgeon will discuss with you all of the options for your case and will find the best one. Before your arrival to the country, our consultants will provide you with all the information concerning your surgeon and your clinic. With , you have no reason to worry about the safety of the procedure.
3. Results of liposculpture in Poland are permanent
While liposculpture is done and the healing period is over the results will stay with you for years. However, it is important to understand that liposculpture in Poland will not prevent you from gaining weight and from aging processes. To make your results last you must eat healthy and exercise.
4. Prices for the liposculpture in Poland are much lower than in the UK
One of the most important reasons why people start to look for liposculpture abroad is that they cannot afford it in their country. For example, prices in London start from 4282EUR, while in Poland the surgery can cost you from 2000EUR. The price depends on different factors the most important one is which area is treated, but in general, for the same level of care in Poland, you will pay twice less. So why not come to Poland, to have high-quality surgery and to discover new amazing country. Below you can find liposculpture abroad price comparison.
– Liposculpture Abroad price comparison:
5. will organize everything for you
Our company is helping people from abroad to have high-quality treatment in Poland for the last 10 years. Not only we chose for you best plastic surgery clinics, we can also help you with all the organization issues. We offer you our all-inclusive packages which include all medical tests, consultation, surgery, night in the clinic after the surgery, hotel stay and transfers. What is more, there is no waiting list at plastic surgery clinics in Poland. All you need to do is contact us, and we will do all the rest!