A facelift, also known as a rhytidectomy, is a plastic surgery which provides younger appearance. A facelift surgery is recommended for both man and woman between 40 and 70. It is worth to underline that facelift procedure is one of the most plastic surgeries which effects are permanent. Commonly, facelift surgery is combined with an eyelid (blepharoplasty) surgery to receive even more youthful look.
- Facelift definition:
- Benefits of facelift surgery:
- Facelift candidates
- Facelift prices
- Facelift procedure:
- Before the facelift surgery:
- Required medical tests:
- Length of facelift procedure:
- Type of anesthesia:
- Stay in the clinic:
- Minimal stay for facelift in Poland:
- Back to work:
- Facelift results:
- After the facelift surgery:
- Facelift risks and complications:
- Facelift abroad
A facelift is commonly performed plastic surgery, which covers face and neck area. Surgery removes defects and imperfections (as wrinkles or sagging skin) which are typical of the ageing process. Surgery effects are received by pulling loose facial skin taut and tightening the underlying facial musculature. Excessive skin and/or fat may be removed during the procedure also. Surgery is often combined with chin liposuction, eyelid surgery, or botox removal surgery. In some cases, a facelift is only one solution to remove injected botox, or any other filler (eg. aquamid).
Benefits of facelift surgery:
- Youthful appearance
- Permanent effects
- Wrinkles removal
- Tighten facial muscles
- Improved facial contours
- Natural effects
- Healthy individuals with no medical conditions that impair healing
- Individuals with a realistic expectations
- Patients with skin elasticity
- Patients with loose skin
- Patient who understands the facelift procedure, recovery time, and risks
- Patient who is not taking medications or supplements that may increase risks
- Price for full face lift surgery abroad starts from 2100 GBP
- Price for mini facelift surgery in Poland starts from 1300 GBP
- In our offer, we have also lower and upper face lift, which price starts from 1300 GBP.
Facelift surgery is performed under general anesthesia. Incision often begins in the hairline at the temples, continues around the ear and ends in the lower scalp. Commonly the deeper layers of the face and the muscles are lifted and tightened. Next, skin is redraped over the uplifted contours and excess skin is removed. For patient who decided to have full facelift with neck lift, a second incision under the chin is performed to improve an aging neck. The neck lift incision often begins in front of the ear lobe and wraps around behind the ear ending in the lower scalp. Once healed, the incision lines from a facelift are well concealed within the hairline and in the natural contours of the face and ear, that is why any scars are almost not visible. The first effects of facelift surgery are visible 1 week after surgery when swelling and bruising are gone.
Before the facelift surgery:
- for 2 weeks before and after the procedure, do not take Aspirin or other blood-thinning medication
- quit smoking and do not drink alcohol 2 weeks before the facelift
- do not eat anything for 6 hours before surgery and blood tests
- do not drink anything on the day of your surgery.
Required medical tests:
- coagulogram (APTT, INR),
- blood morphology,
- blood group,
- SR (sedimentation rate),
- serum glucose,
- urine analysis,
- electrolytes levels,
- Ekg (only for patients older than 55 y.o.),
Length of facelift procedure:
- From 2 to 5 hours
Type of anesthesia:
- General anesthesia
Stay in the clinic:
- One night
Minimal stay for facelift in Poland:
- 6 days
Back to work:
- 2 weeks
After the facelift surgery:
- Patients should keep hygiene and rest up to two weeks after surgery.
- Sport activities should be restrained for 4 -6 weeks.
- It is essential to drink a lot of fluids and keep balanced diet.
- The face may feel numb, and it is recommended to avoid swimming or other sports as the face may get injured.
- The stitches are usually removed after around 7 days after surgery.
Facelift risks and complications:
- Facial nerve damage
- Feel of tightness when opening the mouth
Company offers various plastic surgeries abroad and is one of the leading companies in this field. If you search for a cheap facelift abroad done in a great clinic by an experienced specialist, you should contact us! For more than 10 years, hes been helping people from the whole world get the treatment they need at the highest standard and most affordable price. In addition, we will facilitate the organisation of your trip as much as we can. We will find flight tickets for you and book your hotel. After you come, you will also have our assistance as we will be in constant contact. Just feel free to contact us!
+44 748 315 53 08