Table of contents
- 1 5 reasons to have affordable Otoplasty done in Poland
- 2 Get rid of your ears problems!
- 3 – Otoplasty Poland reviews:
- 4 Help your child to feel confident with otoplasty in Poland!
- 5 – Otoplasty Poland before and after:
- 6 Ear surgery in Poland is safe procedure!
- 7 Otoplasty in Poland is a fast and affordable procedure!
- 8 Combine your otoplasty in Poland with vacations!
5 reasons to have affordable Otoplasty done in Poland
Ear Surgery (Otoplasty) is a plastic surgical procedure in Poland, that is performed on children between 4-14, as well as adults. The surgery is used to fix many problems with the shape of the ears like protruding ears, big or deformed it can also restore a missing ear part. Otoplasty is known as one of the most popular plastic surgery procedures performed.
– Otoplasty Poland reviews:
Cheap otoplasty in Poland
Ear correction is really cheap in Poland
Ear surgery in Poland was really cheap
Ears pinned back
Otoplasty in Poland was extremely cheap
Grazie! My ears looks very nice
No more huge ears!
Help your child to feel confident with otoplasty in Poland!
Usually, kids at the age of 4 have their ears fully developed. During that time, the ear cartilage is very pliable which allows the surgeon to make even extensive reshaping. Otoplasty in Poland can prevent your child from being laughed at by their friends due to different ears appearance.
– Otoplasty Poland before and after:
Ear surgery in Poland is safe procedure!
Beauty Poland cooperates with the plastic surgery clinics that have professional surgeons who use only latest techniques. Otoplasty in Poland is usually performed with the use of one of these two techniques:
- The first type is used when the cartilage needs to be reshaped or repositioned (for instance closer to the head). During this type of otoplasty, incisions are made at the back of the ear and the cartilage is uncovered. The surgeon may use non-removable stitches in order to preserve the cartilage position. This treatment is similar to facelift procedure.
- This type is used when no cartilage part needs to be removed, only the skin. After the surgeon, remove the skin, the cartilage is moved back. Non-removable stitches may also be used in order to preserve the cartilage position.
Your surgeons will discuss with you which type is better for you and why. All of the steps of the surgery will be explained to you. The procedure may be done under the local anesthetic and takes about two hours. Older patients often combine otoplasty with other facial plastic surgery procedure in Poland such as facelift. If you choose to have otoplasty done in Poland you will get high-quality and safe procedure!
Otoplasty in Poland is a fast and affordable procedure!
You can have consultation and procedure at the same day. All of our surgeons speak English fluently and they will provide you with all the information about the procedure. In total, the procedure can last from 60 to 90 minutes. You should stay in our clinic 1 day after the procedure. In order to support the healing process and to keep the ears in their new position, the surgeon will ask you to wear bandages on your head after the Ear Surgery. Young patients should rest for at least a week after the surgery. Very often adults can come back to their normal activity after 3 days.Poland is a perfect destination to have cheap otoplasty.
Combine your otoplasty in Poland with vacations!
If you choose to have otoplasty done in Poland you will get an opportunity to visit Europen country with fantastic architecture and interesting history. What is more, the price of otoplasty in Poland are very affordable and you can get the surgery really cheap.