Reviewed by Karolina Kownacka, MD, PhD
- What Are Dental Implants?
- 1. Most like natural teeth
- – Most important information about implants in Poland:
- 2. The longest-lasting tooth replacements
- – Dental implants before and after gallery:
- 3. Prevent bone loss and flatten your risk of cavities or gum disease
- 4. Dental implants do not require any special care
- – Dental implant price comparison:
- 5. Affordable prices in Poland
What Are Dental Implants?
Implants are a type of dental restoration, so it can help to restore your smile. With the implants usage, we are able to reverse the time and make your smile beautiful again.
Every dental implant includes three parts:
- A crown on implant – the crown looks like the natural tooth is very long-lasting and lasts up to 20 years.
- An implant – usually made of titanium, it replaces the root of the tooth.
- An abutment – this is the part, which connects the implant to the crown. It is a crucial component because in case of any damage to the crown you don’t have to replace the whole implant – only the crown.
Fun facts about implants:
- Implants are made of the same materials as spaceships or rockets – titanium. That is why they are so strong and last a lifetime!
- Implants go way back and have a long history. Mayans used tooth-like shells as implants even around 600 AD.
- Implants cannot have cavities.
- 25% of people over 74 years old have lost all of their teeth.
- in the USA over 3 million people have implants installed and this number is still growing!
1. Most like natural teeth
Every tooth has roots, which keep the tooth secured and properly anchored in the jaw. Roots serve one specific purpose – they keep teeth in place. Moreover, every time you chew, the pressure from your teeth follows the roots and therefore stimulates the jawbone. This stimulation prevents the jaw from deterioration. Dental implants work almost exactly the same, as implants are very well-built into the bone. Moreover, implants are also easily absorbed by the body, hence the bone itself. Implants are made of titanium. It is a type of metal which has a unique ability to osseointegrate with the bone and is not rejected by the human body. Crown on the implant is also very natural and the difference from natural teeth is hardly visible.
– Most important information about implants in Poland:
|Price||from 370 GBP|
|Number of trips needed||2 trips
First stage - implantation
Second stage -crown on implant installment
|Stay in Poland||first stage - 3 working days
second stage - 5 working days
|Procedure time||on average 2 hours|
|Anesthesia||Local or sedation|
|Healing time||6 months (time of osseointegration)|
2. The longest-lasting tooth replacements
After their installation dental implants become an integral part of your jawbone and become a permanent solution. Some of the patients frequently ask about dental bridges to fill the existing gaps. It is crucial to understand that teeth are exposed to quite a lot of pressure, as we use them every day a great deal – simply to chew, tear up or crush the food. This amount of repeated pressure means that bridges may not last a long time. Usually, dental bridges last on average 15 years. On the other hand, dental implants have the lifetime warranty. On the already installed implant, you may have a crown placed or an overdenture installed, even at a later date. We offer a wide range of affordable dental implants on various levels – international, standard or premium.
– Dental implants before and after gallery:
3. Prevent bone loss and flatten your risk of cavities or gum disease
It may be surprising to you, but bone loss is imminently connected to tooth loss. Bone is a living tissue which needs continual stimulation to stay strong and healthy, survive or rebuild itself. The stimulation is normally provided by teeth. But in a situation when the even one tooth is lost, the bone starts to resorb, dissolve or just simply “melt”. Furthermore, if you are missing a tooth, obviously, a gap is formed, where after every meal food is trapped. This leads to increased level of bacteria accumulation which leads to cavities, gum diseases or bad breath. Dental implants are the only solution available, which can stop the process of bone loss.
4. Dental implants do not require any special care
You should treat your implants just like your natural teeth. You do not have to maintain any special cleaning regime, but remember to brush them daily, rinse and floss. Another good news is that implants will never need root canal treatments or fillings and the color of the crown will not change and you will not suffer from any discoloration. The only thing which might compromise the implants is a gum disease. However, good oral hygiene, regular visits to the dentist and cleaning will be enough to make sure that your implants last you a lifetime – just like they are designed to.
– Dental implant price comparison:
5. Affordable prices in Poland
We are glad that we can offer you implants in the best price on the market! Our price for a dental implant starts from just 370 GBP! It is over 1500 GBP less in comparison to UK or German price lists, so you can save up to 75%! Many of our patients are shocked that the prices are so low, but it’s true! Feel free to contact our consultants. We will be happy to provide you with cheap dental implants and organize your stay in Poland!
- Javed, Georgios E. Romanos, Evidence-based Implant Dentistry and Systemic Conditions, the USA 2018
- Jonathan Penchas, Dental Implants Made Simple, the USA 2011
- Stuart Froum, Dental Implant Complications: Etiology, Prevention, and Treatment, the USA 2016
+44 748 315 53 08