Bunions are not only a medical problem but also an aesthetic one. If you are suffering from that condition and would like to undergo an affordable procedure abroad, here are 5 reasons to have your affordable bunion surgery abroad:
Table of contents
- 1 1. Bunion surgery in Poland helps in relieving pain
- 2 – Important information regarding bunion surgery in Poland:
- 3 2. Bunion surgery in Poland aids in increasing physical activity
- 4 3. Bunion surgery in Poland is cheap
- 5 – Bunion surgery abroad price comparison
- 6 4. Bunion surgery in Poland improves the look of your feet
- 7 5. Beauty Poland will take care of you before, during and after your bunion surgery in Poland
1. Bunion surgery in Poland helps in relieving pain
Many people find that medication is insufficient to treat their bunion pain. For those patients, bunion surgery can provide a great level of relief. Bunion surgery definitely helps in relieving pain. Most of our patients who have undergone cheap bunion surgery abroad confirmed that they have experienced ultimate comfort and pain relief.
– Important information regarding bunion surgery in Poland:
|Price||from 1200 GBP|
|Length of procedure||1-1.5 hours|
|Required medical tests||blood group, blood morphology, SR (sedimentation rate), coagulogram (APTT, INR), serum glucose, electrolytes levels, urine analysis, Ekg (only for patients older than 55 y.o.), HBs, HCV, HIV|
|Stay in clinic||not required|
|Healing time||up to 6 weeks|
|Stay in Poland||at least 3 days|
2. Bunion surgery in Poland aids in increasing physical activity
One of the biggest benefits of having your cheap bunion surgery abroad is the increase in your physical activity. As you probably know from your own experience, painful bunions can limit the ability to perform daily activities like walking, exercising or even just wearing normal shoes. As mentioned above, you will finally get rid of the pain after the surgery, so you will be able to move around and walk without problems. Moreover, you will have the chance to return to fitness and sports. Of course, it will also help your general health. If bunions are keeping you away from participating in the activities you once enjoyed, you should definitely consider a surgical option to restore your active life!
3. Bunion surgery in Poland is cheap
Beauty Poland offers bunion surgery Poland at the most competitive prices. The price for bunion surgery in Poland is only 5000 PLN which is only 1200 GBP, and it includes consultation, surgery, anesthesia, all examinations before surgery and all checks ups with your professional’s surgeon.
In comparison bunion surgery in Germany starts from 2500 GBP, while in the UK on average it is even 4000 GBP!
So if you want to save up to 70% you should definitely consider coming to Poland for your cheap bunion surgery!
– Bunion surgery abroad price comparison
4. Bunion surgery in Poland improves the look of your feet
Another great advantage of undergoing bunion surgery is the improvement in your appearance. After your bunion surgery abroad your feet will not only feel, but also look great! It will definitely boost your confidence. This yields to an increase in self-confidence. Our patients constantly report that they are much happier with the new appearance of their feet.
5. Beauty Poland will take care of you before, during and after your bunion surgery in Poland
We would like to take care of you before, during and after the surgery abroad. We know it all may be stressful, so we want to help you out. We will schedule your appointment in the most convenient time for you and we will help you organize everything in Poland. Beauty Poland offers an “all-inclusive” package, which covers accommodation in a 3-star hotel with breakfast included, airport pick ups and transport between the clinic and your hotel. After the surgery, we will schedule your check-ups and we will be here to help you with any questions during the recovery.
So, do not hesitate and feel free to contact our Team to book your affordable bunion surgery in Poland!
+44 748 315 53 11
Latest posts by Marek (see all)
- Gastric Sleeve Complications - What ifGastric Sleeve Fails? - 2019/03/15
- Recovery from bariatric surgery - how does it look like? - 2019/01/11
- Rate of regain after gastric bypass - 2019/01/11