- Breast Implants Removal definition:
- Benefits of Breast Implants Removal surgery:
- Breast Implants Removal candidates
- Breast Implants Removal prices
- Before the Breast Implants Removal surgery:
- Required medical tests:
- Breast Implants Removal surgery
- How Breast Implants Removal is done:
- After the Breast Implants Removal surgery:
- Breast Implants Removal risks and complications:
- Breast Implants Removal abroad
Breast implant removal in Poland is a surgery which is a perfect option for a women who don’t want to have breast implant any longer. Every 10 – 15 years after breast enlargement surgery implants can be renewed, or removed. When a woman does not want only to remove her breast implants, an affordable breast lift surgery abroad might be performed. The two surgeries, that is breast implants removal, and breast lift Poland could be combined and performed as a single surgery at one time. In case, when a patient would like to combine both surgeries, the price would be even cheaper. Feel free to contact our consultant to receive more information about cheap implant removal surgery abroad.
Benefits of Breast Implants Removal surgery:
- Natural look
- New shape of breast
- Reduced and lifted breast
- No breast implant ruptures
Breast Implants Removal candidates
All women having had their breast implant surgery not later than 6 months ago are good candidates for the surgery of breast implant removal. It is important, that the candidates need to be in a good health. Before surgery, you should inform your surgeon about medicines recently taken.
Breast Implants Removal prices
The price for your breast implants removal procedure abroad is highly competitive, 30% less than in the UK, or in Germany. Average price for the breast implant removal surgery abroad is 5000. Yet, we can offer you a combined surgery of implants removal and breast lift for 3400 GBP. Thanks to the cheap prices, Poland is said to be one of the most frequently chosen country for plastic surgeries due to cheap prices and high medical standards.
Before the Breast Implants Removal surgery:
- Stop taking aspirin and blood-thinning medications at least 14 days before the procedure
- Refrain from smoking and drinking alcohol for 2 weeks before and after the surgery
- do not eat anything for 8 hours before the procedure as well as 6 hours before the medical tests
- Do not drink coffee and tea before blood test. Water is acceptable
- organise your everyday duties, as you will recover for 4 – 6 weeks (hire babysitter, make bigger shopping, froze some meals)
Required medical tests:
blood group, serum glucose, blood morphology, coagulogram (APTT, INR), SR (sedimentation rate), electrolytes levels, urine analysis, Ekg (only for patients older than 55 y.o.), HCV, HBs, HIV
Breast Implants Removal surgery
How Breast Implants Removal is done:
The breast implants removal surgery is very similar to the breast enlargement procedure. The incision is made in the same place and looks identically as in breast implant surgery. After making the incision, the surgeon removes implants from the tissue pocket. As a next step, breasts may be lifted or fat can be grafted to another body part, if needed.
Length of Breast Implants Removal procedure: 1 -3 hours
Type of anesthesia: general or local
Stay in the clinic: 1 night
Minimal stay for Breast Implants Removal in Poland: 6 days
Back to work: 2 weeks after surgery
Breast Implants Removal results: final effects/breast shape is visible after 6 months
After the Breast Implants Removal surgery:
After your breast implant removal, you should all the time be careful that your incisions are kept dry and clean. You should not take a bath for a 3 days following your surgery. Keeping your breast dry for the first days is the most important thing. You can reatin your sports activities after 6 weeks. In addition, you should not lift any heavy objects (including children, luggage, or shopping bags) for one month. It is also advised to drink as much fluids as possible, and eat balanced meals. Standard recovery time after breast removal surgery lasts from 4 to 6 weeks.
Breast Implants Removal risks and complications:
- Tissue and nerve damage
- Blood clots
- Breast Asymmetry
- Bruising and discomfort are normal after the procedure. It should reduce over the following two weeks.
Breast Implants Removal abroad
We would you like to invite you to our clinic. Beauty Poland offers the best plastic surgeries available abroad. We guarantee competitive and affordable prices. For more than 10 years our patients successfully perform breast surgeries at great prices. Our customer service team does its best to help all patient choose the best surgeon and clinic abroad. Furthermore, we will do everything to make the organisation of your stay as easy as possible. Our consultants will help you find the best flight tickets, and most affordable accommodation. You can check the all-inclusive packages that are offered by Beauty Poland. The package includes your surgery, necessary medical tests, the accommodation in a 3-star hotel (with breakfasts), and airport pick up. The only thing you need to do is contacting us!
+44 748 315 53 11
Latest posts by Marek (see all)
- Gastric Sleeve Complications - What ifGastric Sleeve Fails? - 2019/03/15
- Recovery from bariatric surgery - how does it look like? - 2019/01/11
- Rate of regain after gastric bypass - 2019/01/11