Reviewed by Karolina Kownacka, MD, PhD
All on 4 is an outstanding jaw restoration concept. All on 4 procedure would be a great and affordable way to restore a toothless jaw or if you need your remaining teeth extracted.
Table of contents
- 1 Who is a good candidate for all-on-4 Poland?
- 2 Who is not a good candidate for the all-on-4 procedure:
- 3 Length of the all-on-4 procedure
- 4 All-on-4 Poland – procedure
- 5 All-on-4 abroad prices
- 6 All-on-4 Poland advantages
- 7 Temporary denture
- 8 Full porcelain or zirconium prosthetic
- 9 Possible type of discomfort after all-on-4 procedure:
- 10 Possible risks:
- 11 Back to work:
- 12 All-on-4 Poland Guarantee:
Who is a good candidate for all-on-4 Poland?
An ideal candidate for the all on 4 procedure should have:
- Healthy gums
- Enough bone to securely install the implants in the jaw. People who suffer from bone loss should have a bone graft first.
- A serious commitment to taking good dental care of the implanted teeth and gums. It involves proper hygiene every day and annual check-ups with the dentist.
Who is not a good candidate for the all-on-4 procedure:
- Youngsters and teenagers, especially people under 21 years old, whose jawbones are still structuring and growing
- Pregnant women
- Heavy smokers
- People with diabetes or hemophilia
Length of the all-on-4 procedure
Typically the all on 4 procedure is divided into 2 stages:
- The first stage takes 3 working days, during which you will have a personal consultation with the implantologist, teeth checkup and CT Scan performed. The scan is crucial to check if you have enough bone to anchor the implant properly or you need a bone graft first. After the first visit, a detailed treatment plan is prepared. During the next visit, next visit implants are installed and the temporary denture is placed.
- After the implants are installed you need to have a 3 – 6 months of healing time, so that the gums and bone is properly cured.
- During the second stage, the permanent prosthesis is installed.
All-on-4 Poland – procedure
The all on 4 dental treatment is a procedure, which provides a permanent solution. The all on 4 can replace upper jaw, lower jaw or both of them. As the name itself suggests, this treatment requires installment of 4 implants. The implants placed in the back are usually angled approximately on 30 to 45 degrees from the biting plate. The implants are placed in front of the maxillary sinus in the upper jaw and in the front of the mental nerve in the lower jaw. For the all on 4 procedure dentists use only premium quality implants, such as Nobel Biocare, Alpha Bio or Straumann implants. The second stage of the procedure involves installation of acrylic, composite, full porcelain or zirconium bridge, which covers 8 – 12 teeth. It is a permanent, non – removable solution.
All-on-4 abroad prices
The cost of the all on 4 in Poland is definitely one of the lowest in Europe. The price for all on 4 in Poland starts from just 25000 PLN / 5000 GBP which makes it exceptionally cheap and affordable for our foreign patients. Do not hesitate and contact our patient advisors for more details on cheap dental treatment in Poland.
All-on-4 Poland advantages
- permanent solution
- only 4 implants for the whole jaw – economical benefit
- both extractions and implantation can be performed during the same visit
Temporary denture serves you as your temporary teeth, until the moment your permanent restoration is placed. It is made from composite, however sometimes aluminium is used, occasionally though. The temporary denture may last you up to 1 year.
Full porcelain or zirconium prosthetic
Full ceramic and zirconium prosthetics provide the best results, as they are long-lasting and are providing the most natural outcome. Another benefit is that they are also suitable fot patients with allergy to metal.
Zirconium crowns and bridges are extremely strong. They can be easily used for front and for the back teeth, as they can withstand the pressure and grinding. Furthermore, zirconium crowns look the most natural, it is even hard to tell the difference between a zirconia crown and a healthy natural tooth!
|Type of material||Advantages / Disadvantages|
|Zirconium||Strongest, closest to the look of natural teeth, highest quality, longest lasting, do not lead to allergy / more expensive|
|Ceramic/Porcelain||Natural look, do not lead to allergy, cheap, good choice for front teeth, do not cause allergy / easier to break|
Possible type of discomfort after all-on-4 procedure:
- Nerve damage
Back to work:
The time of coming back to work after all on 4 procedure is highly individual. However, in general, it is around 5 days. If you are still in pain, of course, appropriate medication will be prescribed.
All-on-4 Poland Guarantee:
Every dental implants system has a different time of guarantee (from 5 years to the lifetime guarantee). Most frequently we are using world renown Alpha Bio-implants, which has a lifetime guarantee. For a detailed information regarding the guarantee – please contact our advisors.
- Jonathan Penchas, Dental Implants Made Simple, the USA 2011
- Stuart Froum, Dental Implant Complications: Etiology, Prevention, and Treatment, the USA 2016
- Pankaj P. Singh, A. Norman Cranin, Atlas of Oral Implantology, the UK 2010
- Harry Dym, Implant Procedures for the General Dentist, the USA 2015
+44 748 315 53 11
Latest posts by Marek (see all)