Reviewed by Karolina Kownacka, MD, PhD
All on 4 is an outstanding jaw restoration concept. All on 4 procedures would be a great and affordable way to restore a toothless jaw or if you need your remaining teeth extracted.
Full jaw restoration is commonly seen as a very expensive treatment, especially in the UK or Germany. If you need it but you can not afford it in your country, take Poland into consideration. From various options that are available on the market, so-called ‘all-on-4’ is definitely the leading solution. Check out our 5 reasons for all-on-four in Poland in order to get to know more details.
Table of contents
- 1 Who is a good candidate for all-on-4 Poland?
- 2 Who is not a good candidate for the all-on-4 procedure:
- 3 Length of the all-on-4 procedure
- 4 All-on-4 Poland – procedure
- 5 All-on-4 Poland advantages
- 6 All-on-4 abroad prices
- 7 Temporary denture
- 8 Full porcelain or zirconium prosthetic
- 9 Possible type of discomfort after all-on-4 procedure:
- 10 Possible risks:
- 11 Back to work:
- 12 All-on-4 Poland Guarantee:
- 13 You can achieve immediate effects with all on 4 procedure abroad
- 14 It takes only 2- 3 trips to Poland to have all-on-4 Poland!
- 15 Important importation regarding all on 4 procedure in Poland
- 16 All-on-four abroad requires only 4 implants!
- 17 – All on 4 and dental implants before and after gallery:
- 18 Prices of all-on-4 in Poland are much more affordable than in UK or Germany
- 19 All on 4 abroad price comparison
- 20 The results of all-on-4 procedure abroad are very long lasting
- 21 All on 4 Poland – FAQ
- 21.1 What is all-on-4 in Poland?
- 21.2 Do I still need bone graft if I have all-on-4?
- 21.3 Am I a good candidate for all-on-4?
- 21.4 Is the procedure of implantation painful?
- 21.5 How long should I wait before I get new teeth?
- 21.6 Will I ever need to replace my dentures?
- 21.7 How all-on-4 is different from normal denture?
- 21.8 How long does the treatment take?
- 21.9 What is the success rate for this procedure?
- 21.10 Will the results look natural?
Who is a good candidate for all-on-4 Poland?
An ideal candidate for the all on 4 procedure should have:
- Healthy gums
- Enough bone to securely install the implants in the jaw. People who suffer from bone loss should have a bone graft first.
- A serious commitment to taking good dental care of the implanted teeth and gums. It involves proper hygiene every day and annual check-ups with the dentist.
Who is not a good candidate for the all-on-4 procedure:
- Youngsters and teenagers, especially people under 21 years old, whose jawbones are still structuring and growing
- Pregnant women
- Heavy smokers
- People with diabetes or hemophilia
Length of the all-on-4 procedure
Typically the all on 4 procedure is divided into 2 stages:
- The first stage takes 3 working days, during which you will have a personal consultation with the implantologist, teeth checkup and CT Scan performed. The scan is crucial to check if you have enough bone to anchor the implant properly or you need a bone graft first. After the first visit, a detailed treatment plan is prepared. During the next visit, next visit implants are installed and the temporary denture is placed.
- After the implants are installed you need to have a 3 – 6 months of healing time, so that the gums and bone is properly cured.
- During the second stage, the permanent prosthesis is installed.
All-on-4 Poland – procedure
The all on 4 dental treatment is a procedure, which provides a permanent solution. The all on 4 can replace upper jaw, lower jaw or both of them. As the name itself suggests, this treatment requires installment of 4 implants. The implants placed in the back are usually angled approximately on 30 to 45 degrees from the biting plate. The implants are placed in front of the maxillary sinus in the upper jaw and in the front of the mental nerve in the lower jaw. For the all on 4 procedure dentists use only premium quality implants, such as Nobel Biocare, Alpha Bio or Straumann implants. The second stage of the procedure involves installation of acrylic, composite, full porcelain or zirconium bridge, which covers 8 – 12 teeth. It is a permanent, non – removable solution.
All-on-4 Poland advantages
- permanent solution
- only 4 implants for the whole jaw – economical benefit
- both extractions and implantation can be performed during the same visit
Get the insurance for your All-on-4 abroad:
All-on-4 abroad prices
The cost of the all on 4 in Poland is definitely one of the lowest in Europe. The price for all on 4 in Poland starts from just 25000 PLN / 5000 GBP which makes it exceptionally cheap and affordable for our foreign patients. Do not hesitate and contact our patient advisors for more details on cheap dental treatment in Poland.
Temporary denture serves you as your temporary teeth, until the moment your permanent restoration is placed. It is made from composite, however sometimes aluminium is used, occasionally though. The temporary denture may last you up to 1 year.
Full porcelain or zirconium prosthetic
Full ceramic and zirconium prosthetics provide the best results, as they are long-lasting and are providing the most natural outcome. Another benefit is that they are also suitable fot patients with allergy to metal.
Zirconium crowns and bridges are extremely strong. They can be easily used for front and for the back teeth, as they can withstand the pressure and grinding. Furthermore, zirconium crowns look the most natural, it is even hard to tell the difference between a zirconia crown and a healthy natural tooth!
|Type of material||Advantages / Disadvantages|
|Zirconium||Strongest, closest to the look of natural teeth, highest quality, longest lasting, do not lead to allergy / more expensive|
|Ceramic/Porcelain||Natural look, do not lead to allergy, cheap, good choice for front teeth, do not cause allergy / easier to break|
Possible type of discomfort after all-on-4 procedure:
- Nerve damage
Back to work:
The time of coming back to work after all on 4 procedure is highly individual. However, in general, it is around 5 days. If you are still in pain, of course, appropriate medication will be prescribed.
All-on-4 Poland Guarantee:
Every dental implants system has a different time of guarantee (from 5 years to the lifetime guarantee). Most frequently we are using world renown Alpha Bio-implants, which has a lifetime guarantee. For a detailed information regarding the guarantee – please contact our advisors.
You can achieve immediate effects with all on 4 procedure abroad
In the case of a significant number of teeth missing or simply having it in a very bad condition all-on-4 gives a possibility to get a beautiful smile within not more than 6 months. First, the surgeon installs the implants in your jawbone and covers it with a temporary denture. Healing time takes from 4 to 6 months. After that period, the temporary denture can be replaced with the permanent one. This is how a non-removable construction is established and it imitates natural teeth. There’s no need to spend your time on durable treatment if you can achieve perfect smile in 2 steps at a reasonable price.
It takes only 2- 3 trips to Poland to have all-on-4 Poland!
If you would like to get your perfect smile in Poland two visits are required. During the first one that takes up to 3 days, necessary examination are done and the implants are installed. Then, healing time is needed and it takes from 3 to 6 months. After your second visit, that takes 5 working days, you’re done. You can enjoy hollywood smile after only 2, quick visits in Poland in the period of not more that 6 months.
Important importation regarding all on 4 procedure in Poland
|Price of all-on-4||All-on-4 in Poland usually starts from 25 000 PLN that is around 5200 GBP. This is the price for one arch, 12-14 teeth|
|Success rate||Success rate of all on four installation procedure is over 95%|
|Number of trips abroad to have all-on -4 in Europe||2 - 3 trips to Poland are required to get all-on-4 solution in Poland.The first is for implant installation. On the second visit the dentist will install denture on implants|
|Stay in Poland||First visit requires your presence in Poland for 3 working days. When you’ll come for the second visit you’ll be asked to stay for 5 - 10 days|
|Duration of all-on-four procedure||Both visits in Poland require at least two appointments with the doctor. Implants installation takes approximately two hours. Permanent denture attachment is done by the dentist in the period of 2-4 hours.|
|Anesthesia||All-on-4 treatments is commonly performed under local anesthesia that numbs the area that is being implanted. It is possible to have it done under general anaesthesia if you wish to be sedated.|
|Healing time with all-on-4||3-6 months of healing period is needed for your implants to properly adapt to the bone. If both the implants and gums are ready, you can have your treatment finished with the second step - your permanent denture may be installed as well.|
All-on-four abroad requires only 4 implants!
What might surprise you is the fact that all-on-4 procedure requires the installation of only 4 dental implants into the jaw. With that procedure, you can achieve a beautiful smile without the need of paying for expensive bridges, usually anchored to the jawbone with a way more implants. What’s more, dental implants in Poland are the cheapest if it comes the European market. If you are interested in both affordable and good solution for you jaw restoration you should check our offer of clinics in Poland.
– All on 4 and dental implants before and after gallery:
Prices of all-on-4 in Poland are much more affordable than in UK or Germany
It is said that all-on-4 treatment is extreamly expensive. Indeed, if it comes to UK or Germany it might be hard to afford it. Poland is the best choice. It offers very attractive prices but also state-of-art solutions. To have your treatmanet done saving half of the price given in your country, contact Dental Travel Poland. We will help you to find the best solution for you.
All on 4 abroad price comparison
The results of all-on-4 procedure abroad are very long lasting
With the proper care, all-on-4 treatment provides lifetime results. For that reason, it is crucial to attend annual check-ups in the dental clinic and put attention the mouth hygiene. Anyway, all-on-4 has the attitude of not being affected by decay. So if you are looking for the professional and affordable full jaw restoration,look no further, contact us today and get your cheap all on 4 procedure in Poland!
All on 4 Poland – FAQ
What is all-on-4 in Poland?
All on 4 is a dental treatment which offers patients a full jaw restoration. It is dedicated to people having no teeth or left with only a few teeth in a bad condition. All on 4 is a solution which gives people a new set of teeth, and which will last for many years.
Do I still need bone graft if I have all-on-4?
More often than not, all on 4 treatment makes that you no longer need a bone augmentation. The dentist may use a special type of implants which are anchored in your cheekbones. Still, if you have much bone deficiency, the dentist may suggest bone graft for you first.
Am I a good candidate for all-on-4?
You are a good candidate for all on 4 if your general health is in a relatively good condition and your gums are healthy. You need to have a sufficient structure of bone for the implants. Besides, it is also great if you don’t smoke. Lastly, all on 4 is dedicated for elderly people who have lost all or most of their teeth.
Is the procedure of implantation painful?
The dentist will apply a local anesthetic before implantation starts, thanks to which you won’t feel pain or discomfort. For some patients, the dentist can suggest even general anesthetic. The type of anesthetic will be chosen individually. It is also worth remembering that not every clinic uses general sedation. Your gums may be swollen and can bleed after the procedure, but if you follow the dentist’s suggestions, you will feel normal within a few days.
How long should I wait before I get new teeth?
After the dentist installs the implants, you will get a temporary denture, so you will have teeth after the 1st appointment. The temporary denture will be replaced with a permanent one about 4-6 months after the 1st visit at the dentist’s.
Will I ever need to replace my dentures?
All on 4 is a permanent solution, so you will have your teeth for decades and you wouldn’t need to have any additional dentures.
How all-on-4 is different from normal denture?
All on 4 solution is non-removable and permanent. You will feel and look as if you have your natural teeth. You could eat normally, including seeds or other hard food. With normal denture, you have in general less freedom in eating than with all on 4. With all on 4, you don’t need to remove the teeth for a night or clean them any more.
How long does the treatment take?
The whole treatment lasts about 6 months. The implantation of 1 arch lasts 2-4 hours.
What is the success rate for this procedure?
The newest studies show that all on 4 treatment is successful in about 98% patients.
Will the results look natural?
All on 4 guarantees the most natural and permanent effects. You will look normal. The color, shape, and size of your new teeth will be adjusted to you in a way that the teeth will look completely natural.
- Charles A. Babbush, Jack A. Hahn, Jack T. Krauser, Joel L. Rosenlicht, Dental Implants: The Art and Science, The USA 2001
- Harry Dym, Implant Procedures for the General Dentist, the USA 2015
- Pankaj P. Singh, A. Norman Cranin, Atlas of Oral Implantology, the UK 2010
- Jonathan Penchas, Dental Implants Made Simple, the USA 2011
- Stuart Froum, Dental Implant Complications: Etiology, Prevention, and Treatment, the USA 2016