Personal Data Information Clause – art. 13 GDPR
According to art. 13 par. 1 and par. 2 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter referred to as the “Regulation”),
1. Clinic Hunter Ltd., Puławska street 2, 02-566 Warszawa, NIP 5213719700, KRS 0000597310, is the administrator of your personal data.
2. Data Protection Officer at Clinic Hunter Ltd. is Alesandra Kutkowska., with the following email email@example.com .
3. We process your personal data due to your consent to use our services or in connection with your request to take action (including a request for contact left in the contact form). Thereafter in case of realizing our service in which case on a separate legal basis.
4. Your personal data may be transferred to the following categories of entities: electronic mailing service provider, hosting operators, only if it is necessary
5. Your personal data will not be transferred outside EEA.
6. You have the right to access your data as well as the right to their rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, right to transfer your data, the right to object to their processing, the right to withdraw your consent at any moment without affecting the lawfulness of processing ( if processing is based on a consent), which was based on consent before its withdrawal; right to lodge a complaint to a supervisory body if you deem your data to be processed in an unlawful manner
7. Your data will be processed in an automated way, this inlcuding the profiling process.