– Piotr Stępień is a dentist with extensive professional experience.
– He graduated from the Faculty of Dentistry at the Medical Academy in Lublin in 2002.
– He participates in many courses, training, symposiums and dental congresses in Poland and abroad. I specialize in implantology – Frankfurt am Main – one of the best and most prestigious.
– The license to practice PWZPL 3406565
Piotr Stępień specializes in dental surgery and implantology. He also performs treatments in the field of prosthetics, endodontics and aesthetic dentistry. In his office, he deals, among others, in the extraction of teeth, whitening of teeth with lamps and lasers, as well as implant prosthetics. He also performs extensive reconstruction of large tooth deficiencies, corrections of frenulum lip and tongue and removes lesions on the oral mucosa with a laser
Dr. Piotr Stepiń graduated from the Faculty of Dentistry at the Medical Academy in Lublin in 2002 and in 2010 he obtained first-degree Dental Surgeon Title from the Medical University of Warsaw. As dr Stepień is constantly improving his skills and knowledge, he participated, among others, in Congress on osteointegration and periointegration, participated in training courses organized in the USA, Israel or the Goethe Institute in Frankfurt.
Below you can find the list of certificates:
- Certificate of completion advance implant and esthetic dentistry, USA, 2012
- Certificate on Oral Implantology, Poland 2011
- Seminar in implant dentistry, Poland 2011
- Certificate DSS Instructor, Poland, 2010
- Certificate „Rotary Instruments as ProFile”, Poland 2009
- Modern clinical procedures in dental implantology certificate, Poland, 2009
- Professional communication and service in the dental office, Poland 2009
- The use of dental implants for the rehabilitation of the chewing organs, Poland 2008
- Different types of crowns on different substructures, Poland 2008
- The course „How to Avoid Complications in Dental Implantology”, Poland 2007
- Modern endodontics training certificate, Poland 2003
- Collegium Therapia Certificate, Poland 2002
+44 748 315 53 08