– a graduate of the Medical Academy Piastow Slaskich in Wroclaw
– participated in numerous scientific conferences and training devoted to periodontal surgery and implantology
– a member of the Polish Association of Implantologists (PSI) and the German Society of Implantology (DGOI).
Graduated from the Curriculum of Periodontological Surgery and many courses in implantology. Currently, he is conducting training and lectures at conferences for dentists in the field of surgery, radiology, and implantology. In addition, he worked as a volunteer at the Private Medical Clinic in Wroclaw where he gained experience in the field of dental surgery and implantology.
Piotr Jaszcz is a versatile gifted young doctor. He is passionate about implantology, periodontology, and dental surgery. He likes to remove eights, especially those stopped. Conducts closed and open curettage, and cures oral mucosal diseases. Performs resection procedures, ie removal of the root apex along with the surrounding disease change, as well as procedures for lengthening the clinical crowns of the teeth and deepening the alveolar ridge using a laser
Piotr Jaszcz is a graduate of the Medical Academy. Piastow Slaskich in Wroclaw. Postgraduate internship at the Provincial Dental Clinic in Wroclaw. During the studies, he belonged to the student science club at the Department of Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics.
In addition, he is the co-author of the publication “The effectiveness of irrigation of artificial root canals by conventional, sonic and ultrasonic methods”.
Courses and training:
1. A graduate of the ACADEMY OF ORAL SURGERY ACADEMY ORAL SURGERY ACADEMY
2. A graduate of the PERIOPRICULUM PERIODONTOLOGICAL CURRICULUM
3. Completion of the course “Raising the bottom of the maxillary sinus” – lek. stom. Radosław Jadach
4. Participation in the “Periodontal Regeneration Plastic Surgical Techniques” training – prof. Giulio Rasperini
5. Completion of the course “Prosthetic reconstruction on implants” – dr hab. n. med. Jan Pietruski
6. Participation in the 11th Symposium of the Central and European Academy of Implantology (CEIA) – Dr. Stefan Fickl, Dr. Jaime Jimenez Garcia
7. Participation in the PLANING REGENERATION and IMPLANT TREATMENT training – Dr. Lincoln Harris and Dr. Radosław Jadach
8. Participation in the training “Modern solutions in implantology and periodontal surgery” – prof. Markus Hürzeler
9. Participation in the scientific conference “The Essence of Beauty-Aspects of interdisciplinary treatment” -MIS Poland
+44 748 315 53 11
Latest posts by Marek (see all)
- Gastric Sleeve Complications - What ifGastric Sleeve Fails? - 2019/03/15
- Recovery from bariatric surgery - how does it look like? - 2019/01/11
- Rate of regain after gastric bypass - 2019/01/11