– Dr Paczkowski performs hair transplants using the FUE and BHT methods.
– He has extensive experience in general, oncological and reconstructive surgery as well as in transplantology.
– The subjects of the doctor’s professional interests are hair transplantation treatments and scientific development of methods of baldness treatment and excessive hair loss. He gained knowledge and practical skills during the training at the clinic of Dr Akaki Tsilosani, a world-class surgeon.
He has been involved in scientific work since 1998. He belonged to a research group working on the development of an effective method of collecting bone marrow cells from heparinized organ donors (he was one of the basic members of the team). In 2001 he received the doctoral degree of medical science in the field of medicine with distinction.
He graduated in 1995 the Faculty of Medicine of the Pomeranian Medical Academy. The next step in his professional career was a one-year postgraduate internship, then he completed a lot of clinical internships as part of his specialization in the field of surgery. In 2000 he passed the exam, obtaining the title of specialist in the field of general surgery. In 2002 he started working as an assistant at the General and Transplant Surgery Clinic of the Pomeranian Medical Academy. From 2009 he worked as an assistant in the Department of General and Oncological Surgery.
+44 748 315 53 11
Latest posts by Marek (see all)
- Gastric Sleeve Complications - What ifGastric Sleeve Fails? - 2019/03/15
- Recovery from bariatric surgery - how does it look like? - 2019/01/11
- Rate of regain after gastric bypass - 2019/01/11