– Specialist in plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery
– She has been engaged in plastic surgery since 1999 and gained experience in specialty and is constantly gaining in the country as well as abroad.
– A member of the Polish Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery, Society of Polish Surgeons, Polish Burns Treatment Association
-The license to practice PWZPL 2407579
In the years 1994-2005 she worked at the Department of General Surgery and the West Pomeranian Center for the Treatment of Burns and Plastic Surgery in Gryfice. She obtained her first and second-degree specialization as well as the title of specialist in general surgery.
She has been involved in plastic surgery operations since 1999. Since 2005, she has been working at a renowned plastic surgery center – Plastic Surgery Clinic in Polanica Zdrój.
The specialist performs breast plastic surgery – lifting, enlarging and reducing (mammoplasty). She deals with liposuction and abdominoplasty, corrects the incorrect shape of patients’ nose and pinna, and removes skin lesions and scars.
Dr. Wilczyńska also performs correction of the labia majora smaller and larger. In addition, she deals with a number of treatments in the field of aesthetic medicine, which include reduction of wrinkles using hyaluronic acid and botulinum toxin preparations
Dr. Marta Wilczyńska is a graduate of the Pomeranian Medical University in Szczecin – she graduated in 1994
Dr. Wilczyńska improved her skills by taking part in specialized courses abroad. Her training includes a practical course of fat tissue transplantation for permanent effects (“Structural Fat Grafting”), which she went through in Prague in 2012. The course was run by Dr. Sydney Reese Coleman, the creator of this method, a New York plastic surgeon with 30 a year of professional experience Dr. Wilczyńska also completed training in the field of facial aesthetic surgery, organized in Vienna in the same year. She regularly participates in scientific conferences and training in the field of plastic surgery. Below you may find the list of certificates
- An active member of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, 2018
- Mentor Course in Surgical Excellence, Poland 2017
- Participation in the Breast Training Programme in American Hospital, Istanbul, 2013
- Structural Fat Grafting- a Practical Course in Fat Transfer to Term Results”Czech Republic, 2012
- Aesthetic Surgery on Female External Sex Organs, Poland, 2012
- Specialization Certificate in Plastic Surgery, Poland 2010
- IX Congress of the Polish Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery, Poland 2003
- Scientific and training conference in the field of breast and facial plastic surgery, Poland 2008
- Hands-on-Human Cadaver Dissection Course, Vienna 2012
- Breast Augmentation with Mentor Implants: Improving Outcomes, Poland 2012
- CATFAS IV Meeting, Belgium 2013
- IAPS Official Course “Face and Breast Aesthetic Approaches”, Poland 2013
- Patients Trust Certificate, Poland 2013
- Fourth Bergamo Open Rhinoplasty Course, Italy 2014
- Bodylift course, France 2015
- Patients Trust, Poland 2016
- Workshop of Macs-lift, Microfat, SNIF, Nanofat Grafting & Croton Oil Peeling, Belgium 2016
- Advanced Aesthetic Surgery of The Face Master Class Course, Vienna 2016