– Karolina Kownacka is an expert in the field of prosthetic treatment, and she specializes in dental aesthetic treatments, including veneers, bridgework, onlays, and inlays
– She is known for her strong sense of aesthetics, her reliability and accuracy, and her openness and consulting skills
– She performs dental treatments using Yag-nd, CO2, and Yag-Erb lasers
-The license to practice PWZPL 2657500
She has undergone a number of specialist training and courses devoted to dental prosthetics and aesthetic dentistry. She took them both at home and abroad, including the United States and Sweden.
For several years, she has been extending the scope of knowledge in the field of aesthetic medicine. She performs treatments using preparations based on botulinum toxin type A (Azzalure) and rejuvenating procedures using hyaluronic acid fillers (including Regenyal, Stomygen).
The specialist is highly appreciated by patients for accuracy, reliability and a great sense of aesthetics in the performance of the work. The patients also stress the openness of Dr. Kownacka and her ability to talk with the patient.
Dr n. Med. Karolina Kownacka is a dentist who has been practicing for over 10 years. She is a graduate of the Faculty of Medicine at the Dentistry of the Collegium Medicum of the Jagiellonian University in Krakow. In 2006 she started to defend her doctoral dissertation, for which she was awarded the academic degree of the doctor of medical science CMUJ in Krakow.
+44 748 315 53 11
Latest posts by Marek (see all)
- Gastric Sleeve Complications - What ifGastric Sleeve Fails? - 2019/03/15
- Recovery from bariatric surgery - how does it look like? - 2019/01/11
- Rate of regain after gastric bypass - 2019/01/11