– Jan Bujok has been a board-certified physician since 2010
– In his profession, he performs all possible liposuction techniques, fat grafts, and stem cells transplantation
– He is a member of Associations of Polish Surgeons.
– The Licence to Practice PWZPL 2597655
During his studies, he was working in Independent Public Hospital in Zabrze. Next, he completed a postgraduate internship at the Poviat Hospital in Rydułtowy. The first years of postgraduate education he spent in the District Hospital in Radomsko. Currently, he is a surgeon in Liposuction Center.
The doctor graduated from the Medical University of Silesia in 2010. Presently he is graduating Department of General, Oncological, Metabolic and Thoracic Surgery at the Military Institute of Medicine in Warsaw. In this institute, he started also his doctoral studies in 2015. He has been participating in medical conferences and training. One of them was Adipose-Derived Stem Cell Isolation.
Read more about dr Bujok
+44 748 315 53 11
Latest posts by Marek (see all)
- Recovery from batriatric surgery - how does it look like? - 2019/01/11
- Rate of regain after gastric bypass - 2019/01/11
- Is bariatric surgery reversible? - 2019/01/04