-a perfectly qualified dentist
-a member of the District Medical Chamber in Gdańsk.
– currently, he runs a private office Dentineo in which he deals with the treatment of patients with various types of problems requiring the intervention of a dentist.
Adam Bielawski is an ambitious dentist who can boast with the completion of many workshops and improvement courses in the field of modern dental treatment techniques. Currently, he is undergoing a series of specialized training within the Implant Curriculum, and earlier he regularly participated in courses whose subject matter was devoted to innovative methods of treatment of tooth and paradontium diseases
Adam Bielawski specializes in conducting procedures in the field of dentistry. Visitors to his clinic are offered comprehensive treatment of teeth, starting from the prevention and removal of carious lesions, and ending with complex procedures in the field of implantology. He deals with implants implantation of manufacturers like Dentsply Implants and Neobiotech. Patients with deficiencies in bone tissue carry out preparatory procedures for implants – including augmentation of alveoli after extraction using osteogenic biomaterials.
The scope of dental services provided by Dr Bielawski includes prosthetic reconstruction (including ceramic veneers, all-ceramic crowns, endocrines and prosthetic bridges, as well as Inlay and Onlay fillings). Cabinet patients can take advantage of individual smile design using the Smile Design program.
Moreover, improved his dental skills in the Clinic of Ministry of the Interior and Administration in Warsaw, Centrum Stomatologiczne Pruszcz in Gdansk and Anna Dental Clinic among others.
Get the insurance for treatment abroad:
He graduated from the Medical University of Gdańsk in 2006, receiving a diploma and the title of a dentist. From the beginning of his professional career, he puts a lot of emphasis on improving his qualifications. Systematically he improves skills, expanding the range of services and gaining the right to use technologically advanced equipment. For instance, he obtained Implantological Curriculum from the Frankfurt University and Deutsche Gesselschaft fur Orale Implantologie during the International Congress of Oral Implantologists. Among the training completed by him, among others, a series of practical courses in the field of periodontal treatment (in 2010), training in the field of plastic muco-gingival surgery (in 2011) and a medical course entitled “Endocardon – alternative treatment with canal-treated teeth, practical course” (in 2013).
- Certificate of Attendance “Dermal Filler Training Course” Poland, 2012
- Completion of the course “ occlusion in the diagnosis and treatment of functional and aesthetic disorders of the masticatory organ” Poland, 2012
- Completion of the course “ solving occlusion problems with the help of face arch and articulator” Poland, 2011
- Participation in the course “ Discussion in a good manner on the topic of smile: endodontics and aesthetic” 2011, Poland
- Completion of the course on “ Aesthetic and prosthetic reconsutruction on implants” Poland, 2008
- Participation in the course” Practical solutions in difficult clinical cases” 2008, Poland
- Participation in the course” Endocoron’ an alternative for root canal treatment, a practical course” 2013, Poland
- Certificate “ ceramic fillings designed for veneers”, 2008 Poland
- Participation in the PROSTHETIST session taking place during 7th Gdńsk’s Dental Forum, 2008 Poland
- Participation in the course “ Bicon Implants. A world of new possibilities’, 2012 Poland
- Participation in the conference” 11th Conference of a Polish Aesthetic Dentistry Academy” 2012, Poland
- Participation in the course “ Practical course on hyaluronic acid application in dental clinics”
- Participation in the lecture “ From micro to macro in the shaping of optimal occlusion” 2012 Poland
- Participation in the practical workshop “ Immediate implantation: is implantological system can determine surgical techniques”
- Participation in the theoretical workshop “ Decision-making study on tooth extraction, that is implantology from the endodontic perspective” 2011, Poland
- Participation in the course “ Days of implantology” 2011, Poland
- Completion of the course “ Resection therapy 2” 2011, Poland
- Completion of the course “ Professional communication and a patient service at the dentist” 2011, Poland
- Participation in the lecture “ Focusing on the foundations of the aesthetic treatment”
- Participation in the workshop “ Atlantis ™ – obtaining optimal functions and aesthetics with the use of individual connectors” 2011, Poland
- Participation in the course” Endodontics from the bird’s eye view- rational approach to endodontics in practice with the view of a complex dental treatment” Poland, 2011
- Completion of the course on “ Plastic mucosal- gingival surgery” 2011, Poland
- Participation in the course “ development of manual and machine root canals, work with a microscope and the use of ozone in dental practice” 2009, Poland
- Participation in the course “ Precision in dentistry- permanent dentures” 2010, Poland
- Participation in the course” Dealing with root canals-proven methods, own methods” 2010, Poland
- Participation in the course” Removal of crown-root inlay” 2010, Poland
- Preparation of teeth for dental crowns and bridges. Atraumatic method for periodontium” 2009, Poland
- Participation in the course “ Dental Radiology” 2008 Poland
- Participation in the course “
a) Secondary root canal treatment- techniques used in the removal of the old material and broken endodontics instruments from root canals.
b) Endodontic Microsurgery” 2008, Poland