– A perfectly qualified dentist
– A member of the District Medical Chamber in Gdańsk.
– Currently, he runs a private office in which he deals with the treatment of patients with various types of problems requiring the intervention of a dentist.
Adam Bielawski is an ambitious dentist who can boast with the completion of many workshops and improvement courses in the field of modern dental treatment techniques. Currently, he is undergoing a series of specialized training within the Implant Curriculum, and earlier he regularly participated in courses whose subject matter was devoted to innovative methods of treatment of tooth and paradontium diseases.
Adam Bielawski specializes in conducting procedures in the field of dentistry. Visitors to his clinic are offered comprehensive treatment of teeth, starting from the prevention and removal of carious lesions, and ending with complex procedures in the field of implantology. He deals with implants implantation of manufacturers like Dentsply Implants and Neobiotech. Patients with deficiencies in bone tissue carry out preparatory procedures for implants – including augmentation of alveoli after extraction using osteogenic biomaterials.
The scope of dental services provided by Dr. Bielawski includes prosthetic reconstruction (including ceramic veneers, all-ceramic crowns, endocorones, and prosthetic bridges, as well as Inlay and Onlay fillings). Cabinet patients can take advantage of individual smile design using the Smile Design program.
He graduated from the Medical University of Gdansk in 2006, receiving a diploma and the title of a dentist. From the beginning of her professional career, she puts a lot of emphasis on improving her qualifications. Systematically improve skills, expanding the range of services and gaining the right to use technologically advanced equipment.
Among the training completed by him, among others, a series of practical courses in the field of periodontal treatment (in 2010), training in the field of plastic muco-gingival surgery (in 2011) and a medical course entitled “Endocardon – alternative treatment with canal-treated teeth, practical course” (in 2013)
- Endocoron’ an alternative for root canal treatment, a practical course, Poland 2013
- Dermal Filler Training Course, Poland 2012
- Occlusion in the diagnosis and treatment of functional and aesthetic disorders of the masticatory organ, Poland, 2012
- Bicon Implants. A world of new possibilities, Poland 2012
- 11th Conference of a Polish Aesthetic Dentistry Academy, Poland 2012
- Participation in the lecture “ From micro to macro in the shaping of optimal occlusion, Poland 2012
- Practical course on hyaluronic acid application in dental clinics, Poland 2012
- Solving occlusion problems with the help of face arch and articulator, Poland 2011
- Discussion in a good manner on the topic of smile: endodontics and aesthetic, Poland 2011
- Days of implantology, Poland 2011
- Resection therapy 2, Poland 2011
- Decision-making study on tooth extraction, that is implantology from the endodontic, Poland 2011
- Professional communication and a patient service at the dentist, Poland 2011
- Atlantis ™ – obtaining optimal functions and aesthetics with the use of individual connectors, Poland 2011
- Plastic mucosal- gingival surgery, Poland 2011
- Endodontics from the bird’s eye view- rational approach to endodontics in practice with the view of a complex dental treatment, Poland 2011
- Precision in dentistry- permanent dentures , Poland 2010
- Dealing with root canals-proven methods, own methods, Poland 2010
- Removal of crown-root inlay, Poland 2010
- Preparation of teeth for dental crowns and bridges. Atraumatic method for periodontium, Poland 2009
- Development of manual and machine root canals, work with a microscope and the use of ozone in dental practice, Poland 2009
- Practicalsolutions in difficult clinical cases, Poland 2008
- PROSTHETIST session taking place during 7th Gdańsk’s Dental Forum, Poland 2008
- Secondary root canal treatment- techniques used in the removal of the old material and broken endodontics instruments from root canals & Endodontic Microsurgery, Poland 2008
- Aesthetic and prosthetic reconsutruction on implants, Poland 2008
- Ceramic fillings designed for veneers, Poland 2008
- Dental Radiology, Poland 2006
+44 748 315 53 11
Latest posts by Marek (see all)
- Gastric Sleeve Complications - What ifGastric Sleeve Fails? - 2019/03/15
- Recovery from bariatric surgery - how does it look like? - 2019/01/11
- Rate of regain after gastric bypass - 2019/01/11