Tummy tucks one of the most popular procedures among women to reduce the size of their stomach and get rid of excessive fat. But nowadays, men are starting to take it into consideration too and think about the options available for reducing the fat on their tummy. In this article, we will review the best options for men tummy tuck in Poland.
Table of contents
What is tummy tuck Poland?
Abdominoplasty Poland, often called “tummy tuck” is a cosmetic surgery procedure, which is performed to make the abdomen thinner and more firm. The surgery involves the removal of excess skin and fat from the middle and lower abdomen in order to tighten the muscle and fascia of the abdominal wall. This type of surgery is usually sought by patients with loose or sagging tissues after pregnancy or major weight loss. In Poland the surgery is performed on the highest level, as the surgeons are very experienced in abdominoplasty Poland.
There are many benefits of tummy tuck abroad for men. Your appearance will be improved and confidence enhanced, all because your abdominal muscles will be tighter and excessive skin is removed.
How male tummy tuck abroad is done?
Of course, tummy tuck procedure is also a great solution for men!
We offer many great solutions for men:
- Traditional tummy tuck Poland is the most commonly performed type. It involves the creation of a hip-to-hip incision, as well as incisions around the belly button and is commonly combined with abdominal liposuction.
- Mini tummy tucks Poland (also called partial abdominoplasties) are intended for patients who are within 10 percent of their ideal body weight and are content with making alterations only to the part of the abdomen that is below the navel. Mini tummy tucks require only a single small incision.
- Endoscopic tummy tuck surgery Poland is performed on patients with weakened abdominal muscles, little abdominal fat, and no noticeable loose skin around the stomach area. Endoscopic tummy tucks involve the use of a tiny camera attached to a slender tube, called an endoscope, which is inserted into the site of incision. The scarring is the least noticeable
- Extended tummy tucks Poland involve the removal of “love handles” on either side of the waist as well as the removal of fat and excess skin from the stomach area. The incision is usually low so even if the scar extends behind the hips, it will not be visible, even when one is wearing low-rise clothing. This procedure allows for the treatment of a larger area than the traditional tummy tuck.
- Circumferential tummy tucks Poland – is a type of body lift Poland. Circumferential tummy tuck surgeries are often sought by patients who have undergone gastric bypass surgery abroad. Circumferential abdominoplasty can involve the removal of excess skin from the thigh, buttocks, and hips, as well as the central abdominal area. The tummy tuck surgery is done under general anesthesia and takes about 1- 3 hours.
Why tummy tuck in Poland is cheaper than in the UK?
Although there is no specific set price for tummy tuck surgery, it is confirmed, that it is much cheaper in Poland. Polish surgeons are highly qualified, usually with European diplomas, however the prices of tummy tuck procedure are lower in Poland than in Western-European countries. Abdominoplasty in Poland is affordable, so you should definitely consider going abroad. Average price for tummy tuck surgery in the UK is 6000 GBP. In comparison, you can get cheap tummy tuck surgery in Poland from only 1800 GBP!
The price you are given will include everything from the procedure itself, to the cost of your one-night stay in the clinic and aftercare appointments – there are no hidden costs.
Where in Poland can I get tummy tuck done?
You can get your tummy tuck done in many beautiful cities in Poland, which are worth-visiting not only for you surgery!
You should consider many Polish cities:
- Tummy tuck in Warsaw offers best specialists and a visit in Polish capital.
- Tummy tuck in Wroclaw is a great solution as we offer our best prices and the city is a great place to stay for a short vacation.
- Tummy tuck in Szczecin offers stay by the Baltic Sea which will definitely comfort you even more after the abdominoplasty procedure.
- Tummy tuck in Jelenia Gora is also offered by Beauty Poland and it is a great place to go, as both the clinic and the city are amazing.
If you have any questions about tummy tuck abroad, contact our patient advisers and we will help you with everything that will help you improve your looks, enhance your confidence and perform cheap abdominoplasty in Poland!
We are offering the best deals so don’t wait – book your appointment with us!