The liposuction surgery procedure is one of the most frequently performed surgery. The procedure involves the removal of fat deposits under the skin. There are some differents methods of liposuction abroad.
Methods of liposuction abroad
– Tumescent liposuction that is surgery performed under local anesthetic. Next, a large amount of an anesthetic solution containing lidocaine and epinephrine is injected into the fatty tissue before traditional liposuction is done.
– Ultrasound-assisted liposuction. That type of liposuction uses ultrasound to liquefy the fat, which is easier to be removed. This technique is recommended to remove small amount of fat from the neck, upper abdomen and back.
– Laser-assisted liposuction. That technique of liposuction uses low-energy waves to liquefy the fat, which is removed through a small cannula.
The main purpose of liposuction is to reshape one or more parts of body. Liposuction may be performed on the outer thighs, hips, tummy, arms, chin, buttocks, back, waist and chest area.
Liposuction may also be used to treat some medical conditions, like: lipomas, male breasts (gynecomastia), lipodystrophy, excessive sweating in the armpit area. It needs to be underline that liposuction is not weight loss surgery.
Who is a Good Candidate for Liposuction?
- The best candidates for liposuction should have fat deposits in belly, hips, love handles, waist, thighs, arms, chin or knees.
- Ideal candidate for liposuction should be in good health.
- You should have realistic expectations and know which effect you may achieve after surgery abroad. That is why remember to discuss all issues and questions with surgeon before surgery.
- Ideal candidate for liposuction should have steady weight. Body weight should not be 15% – 30% more than ideal body weight. You may check your ideal body weight by BMI test.
- Your skin should be healthy skin with good elasticity. For patients who has problem with that we may offer excess of skin removal.
- You should not be to be mentally or emotionally unstable person. Depression sometimes may happen after liposuction even with emotionally healthy patients. In case you had a record of depression in past, we recommend to get the approval of your physician before undergoing a procedure.
- Ideal patient should not takes antidepressant or antianxiety drugs, If you took some of these drugs before, you need to tell it your anesthesiologist.
Ideal candidate should try before surgery nonsurgical management like diet and exercises.
When Liposuction May Not Be Appropriate
Liposuction is not recommended for patients:
- who have collagen, scarring tissue disorders
- with significant stretch marks
- with blood clotting disorders
- who are Diabetes
- who have heart or lung disease
- who have vascular or endocrine disorders
- who have depression
- with obesity, liposuction is not weight loss surgery
- who smoke
- who are pregnant
- who can not stop taking certain drugs that may increase the risk of bleeding such as aspirin, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), or anticoagulants such as Coumadin (warfarin)
- who are overly concerned about complications from the procedure
To reduce weight and shape your body you may try:
1. Eliminate White Starches from Your Diet
Simply avoiding all white starches, like white bread, white rice and pasta, potatoes and sugar. White starches have a high glycemic index, which means they convert to sugar more readily in your body, which turns into fat.
2. Drink more water
Drinking lots of water increases your energy level, your body’s metabolism is boosted by water intake because it works harder to raise the temperature of the water imbibed. Try to drink water when you are hungry. Doctor recommend to drink at least 8 cups of water each day. Remember that tea or coffee is not water.
3. Aerobic four times per week
Try to burn more calories! For beginners, it is a good idea to employ a certified trainer to show you how to use the weights to avoid injury.You need to sweat during exercising. You will burn fat and shape your muscles.\
4. Try non surgical techniques
Below you may find a list of non surgical procedures, which you may find effective. Non surgical techniques have the potential to be more gentle to your body, you don’t have to deal with bleeding, bruising, and swelling, and much of the discomfort is reduced. On the other hand, the result of non surgical procedures is not guaranteed. You may try some of them:
- Liposonix ultrasound
- Accent Ultra
- Bella Contour
- Med Contour
- Lipo Ex
- TriLipo Maximus
- Venus Freeze
- Velashape II
- i-Lipo Ultra
- iSlim Lipo
- M.E.L.T Laser Lipo
- Strawberry Laser Lipo
Marek is a great fan of medical tourism. He believes that medical tourism is a huge chance for many people, who cannot afford treatment in their home country.
+44 748 315 53 11