ul. Nowiniarska 1, 00-235 Warszawa
Monday – Friday 9 am – 8 pm
Polish, English, Swedish, Russian
Polskie Towarzystwo Chirurgii Plastycznej, Rekonstrukcyjnej i Estetycznej,International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
ABOUT LINEA CORPORIS:
Linea Corporis is one of the best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Warsaw. The Clinic is located in the city center, with very good access to public transportation (bus, tram, metro).
The clinic is managed by two expirienced surgeons with professional education in estetic surgery. They and English speaking staff are working as a team. Surgeons in Warsaw belong to many organizations the best doctors in the world:
- Polish Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery
- The International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS)
- International Confederation of Plastic and Reconstructive Aesthetic Surgery (IPRAS)
Linea Corporis is a modern clinic, that is working according to European standards of safery, quality and hygiene. The Clinic has the certificate “Hospital without pain”. The clinic uses latest technique to relief the pain after the surgery and to accelerate healing
- Geratherm system that heats the patients during the surgery
- the device that heats intravenous fluids
- the device that heats patient’s bed during and after the surgery, to make him feel more comfortable
- HILOTERM – special device that is cooling the operated area that relief the pain and prevents the formation of swelling and bruising.
Before and after photos
- Single rooms
- TV in the room
- Fully documentation of the treatment
- Payment by credit card
- The Old Town – The oldest part of the city, was founded in the 13th century. During World War II almost 90% of The Old Town was destroyed. Fortunately, thanks to its excellent restoration it was granted the status of a UNESCO World Heritage List in 1980. Nowadays, it is a lively place, bustling with tourists and locals. You will fond here interesting galleries, cafés and restaurants with both international and local cuisine.
- Royal Castle – the castle from 15th century, served as seat of the king and the government. The castle was completely destroyed during World War II and rebuilt between 1971-1988. Nowadays, The Royal Castle
in Warsaw – Museum is visited by 500 tourists every year. The biggest Museum attractions include two original Rembrandt paintings.
+44 748 315 53 11
Latest posts by Marek (see all)
- Recovery from batriatric surgery - how does it look like? - 2019/01/11
- Rate of regain after gastric bypass - 2019/01/11
- Is bariatric surgery reversible? - 2019/01/04