Table of contents
- 1 1. Do the clinic staff speak English?
- 2 2. How do I get to Poland?
- 3 3. How safe are the cosmetic procedures carried out in your clinic in Poland?
- 4 4. How long stay in Poland is necessary?
- 5 5. When and how do I pay for cosmetic treatments?
- 6 7. How much money I can save on plactic surgery in Poland?
- 7 8. Do I need any special insurance?
- 8 9. Can I breastfeed my baby after breast enlargement surgery?
1. Do the clinic staff speak English?
Yes. In every plastic surgery clinic in Poland we cooperate with, you will find English speaking surgeons and the clinic staff. What is more, our English speaking consultant is available throughout the entire treatment.
2. How do I get to Poland?
There are many convenient flights to Poland from all European countries. We will help you choose the best and the most affordable way to travel to Poland. The flight connections you can also search by clicking the subpage Travel.
3. How safe are the cosmetic procedures carried out in your clinic in Poland?
All plastic surgeries carried out in our clinics are carried out by experienced and well-qualified professionals. However, you must remember that every surgical procedure carries a risk but our surgeons will explain the details of the treatment during your consultation. Our surgeons do not undertake the treatments, which can be dangerous to the health of the patient. Beauty Poland guarantees that your health and well being are our main priority.
4. How long stay in Poland is necessary?
The duration of your stay will depend on the type of plastic surgery procedure that you are getting. Most of procedures can be done in 2-7 days (you need 1 day for the consultation, 1 day for the surgery and 2-4 days for the recovery in Poland to be under the care of your doctor) . A detailed estimation of the treatment duration will be prepared for your individual case during your initial visit along with your treatment plan.
5. When and how do I pay for cosmetic treatments?
You should pay your bill after every visit in a plastic surgery clinic. It is possible to pay by cash (in polish currency) or using a credit card. You can ask our consultans if your clinic accepts credit cards.
6. Should I expect any other charges for Beauty Poland?
No. Beauty Poland will not charge you anything. You should only pay your bill in the plastic surgery clinic.
7. How much money I can save on plactic surgery in Poland?
The breast enlargement surgery will be a good example. This surgery costs around 5000 pounds in the UK. With Beauty Poland you would pay only 1900 pounds so you can save even 3100 pounds. Therefore, it is really worth it to come to Poland for plastic surgery. Check our prices!
8. Do I need any special insurance?
We advise our patients to contact the insurance agency and get all the information about travel insurance.
9. Can I breastfeed my baby after breast enlargement surgery?
Yes, you can breastfeed your baby after breast enlargement surgery. Silicon in this case won’t have any influence. However, you should consider the fact, that women without breast enlargement surgery may also not be able to breastfeed their child. It is likely dependent on personal case.
+44 748 315 53 11
Latest posts by Marek (see all)
- Gastric Sleeve Complications - What ifGastric Sleeve Fails? - 2019/03/15
- Recovery from bariatric surgery - how does it look like? - 2019/01/11
- Rate of regain after gastric bypass - 2019/01/11